This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm getting a strange menu glitch in the pokemon center.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm getting a strange menu glitch in the pokemon center.

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#1
I just got to the first pokemon center and when I try and deposit a pokemon, the bottom screen cycles through all the boxes uncontrollably to the right. I'm not touching anything. The same thing happens when I connect to the internet and select passerby, it just cycles to the right by itself without me pressing anything.

Has this happened to anyone else? I would really like to fix this.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: TheError404

TheError404
3 years ago#2
Your R button might be messed up.
3DS FC: 4828-4187-9995, Grass Safari: Oddish, Petilil, Quilladin.

User Info: Metalgenesis

Metalgenesis
3 years ago#3
He knows...
3DS FC: 1805-2186-8045 Mii: Scoot

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#4
There is no known glitch in the game that causes this effect. The only likely possibility is that you have a stuck button. Most likely the 'R' shoulder button.

Make sure your system is off then try to release the button (you may have to pry it upward with a toothpick or something) and/or clean any debris from around it.
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

TheGam3925
3 years ago#5
beebarb posted...
There is no known glitch in the game that causes this effect. The only likely possibility is that you have a stuck button. Most likely the 'R' shoulder button.

Make sure your system is off then try to release the button (you may have to pry it upward with a toothpick or something) and/or clean any debris from around it.

Hey thanks. I exited to the home screen and it showed that my R button was being pressed down by itself where the camera icon is, so I blew into the button and that cleared it up. Easy fix! Thanks again for the help, I thought it was a software glitch because I just updated the game earlier.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#6
TheError404 posted...
Your R button might be messed up.

Yeah it was the R button but I was able to fix it easily. Thanks!
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#7
Metalgenesis posted...
He knows...

A little paranoid aren't you?
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm getting a strange menu glitch in the pokemon center.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived