This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

User Info: iamBGS

iamBGS
3 years ago#11
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
inteligently

:(
0688 5336 2575 Pidgey, Swanna, Rufflet, PM me if you add please
Add me *before* contacting...don't have space for provisional adds

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
3 years ago#12
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
Apparently my iPad doesn't don't know how to spell intelligently because that's what it changed it to....

Personally I'd rather have the zero, because when your working up I hate using the baby if it has the stats maxed I don't want

I don't think your iPad is the problem....

Also, 6IVs are good for getting something started, 5 IVs are for perfecting. If you're already hacking you can make more than 1 Ditto :/

Also, why would it need the nature as well since its primarily going to be the DK whore? O_o
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.

User Info: HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN
3 years ago#13
Autocorrect does it's own thing, I don't go back and review posts.

I like that everyone is being defensive for no reason though, it's cute. I'm glad you are secure in your morality though, it'd be a shame if a tiny little statement like that hurt your feelings.

Either way, if I was a cheater I would use dittos targeted to make breeding easier, but hey I guess that one 6iv ditto is trophy enough.
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
Please send your trainer name in messages

User Info: inavnwor

inavnwor
3 years ago#14
HeroOfLightPKN posted...

I like that everyone is being defensive for no reason though, it's cute. I'm glad you are secure in your morality though, it'd be a shame if a tiny little statement like that hurt your feelings.

Either way, if I was a cheater I would use dittos targeted to make breeding easier, but hey I guess that one 6iv ditto is trophy enough.

Secure in my morality?

I'm indifferent with respect to hacking and anti - hacking. Also, you're playing a video game. You need some perspective. Or to grow up. Or both. Probably both.
Pokemon X, Friend Code : 0791 - 2461 - 8252. IGN : Jova.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#15
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
inteligently

Irony! (that's irony right?)
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8

User Info: HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN
3 years ago#16
inavnwor posted...
HeroOfLightPKN posted...

Secure in my morality?

I'm indifferent with respect to hacking and anti - hacking. Also, you're playing a video game. You need some perspective. Or to grow up. Or both. Probably both.

I'm not the one picking morality crusade battles in a topic which was only meant to ask a serious question.
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
Please send your trainer name in messages

User Info: Anodyne11

Anodyne11
3 years ago#17
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
Isn't the point of super dittos to make your breeding easier? Your gonna make it harder if they have a stat you don't want to pass down.

Really the only advantages they give is potential Masuda and for breeding gender less anyway

So your example. Say you breed a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Ditto...
You still have a chance of passing down that 0. 5 or 6 maxed is the same on chances of passing down the one you want.
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived