This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So when is Pokemon z gonna come out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So when is Pokemon z gonna come out?

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#1
This year?
"I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!" - Heisenberg

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
3 years ago#2
In 3000 yea-*shot*
"So a Gen 4 Garchomp owns a bar.A Smogonite walks in and grows immensely nervous because there's no counter".-Great_Reapette FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry

User Info: Gamegeek_7

Gamegeek_7
3 years ago#3
We don't officially know anything yet, but the next games should come out this year, or early next year, whether it's Z, X2Y2, or a remake of RSE
PSNID: DivineArbalest 3DS FC: 3007-8083-5875

User Info: EmperorZangoose

EmperorZangoose
3 years ago#4
Hoenn confirmed!

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#5
Possibly next year, 2 years is the approximate average difference between initial and "third versions" across all the past games.
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#6
When pokebank comes out
FC -- 5412-9925-4803
IGN -- Justin

User Info: CountPopeula

CountPopeula
3 years ago#7
I would say the most likely scenario is Ruby and Sapphire remakes in 2014, Z in 2015, and Gen VII in 2016.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

User Info: Xerathyn

Xerathyn
3 years ago#8
Well if Pokemon X & Y took 3 years to make, and Hoenn remakes WERE to come out this year, then that would mean they would have had to start making them a while back. Unless of course they are making the remakes look like black/white 2 (Dear God I hope not) My guess is Pokemon "Z, X/Y2" will come out this year to stall for either a remake or for the 7th Gen.
Pokemon X friend code 5043-2150-0781

User Info: CountPopeula

CountPopeula
3 years ago#9
Xerathyn posted...
Well if Pokemon X & Y took 3 years to make, and Hoenn remakes WERE to come out this year, then that would mean they would have had to start making them a while back. Unless of course they are making the remakes look like black/white 2 (Dear God I hope not) My guess is Pokemon "Z, X/Y2" will come out this year to stall for either a remake or for the 7th Gen.

Any potential R/S remake would use the engine they built for X and Y. Most of the work on X and Y was building said engine, making new games with it is simple in comparison.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
3 years ago#10
I would say give it a year and it should be released by late 2015 but I hope there's no Pokemon Z. I want sequel games like B/W2.
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
3DS Friend Code: 5472-7755-3530 - Friend Safari : Ground PM me if I haven't added you yet
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So when is Pokemon z gonna come out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived