This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The perfect example of "Trader's Remorse".

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The perfect example of "Trader's Remorse".

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
3 years ago#21
He needed a shiny Pokemon for a battle? Or is he asking for Meloetta again? @_@

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#22
Lord_Ichmael posted...
He needed a shiny Pokemon for a battle? Or is he asking for Meloetta again? @_@

At that point, it's not unfair to assume he wanted both after losing three extremely rare Pokemon (A shiny and two Event Legendarys).

I'm forced to assume that Mewtwo he had resulted from chain trading Mew off. Which is horrible trading sense, for obvious reasons. I guess we all need to learn somehow.

...By the way. Off that topic, I've run into a Passerby who has a Level 100 Shiny Mew he wants two of my shinies for, but will not trade it unless I trade him my shinies first. It is Jolly Nature from Hoenn, according to him.

Initially, he wanted three shinys--but I let him know loud and clear that was ridiculous (especially for a Mew with that Nature).

Now I'm not saying It's fake (which it probably is, given he won't budge unless I lose my shinys first), but if it waddles like a duck and quacks like one too...well, you catch my drift.
FC: 2964-8693-8509 IGN: Verylin
Official Dream Eater of Serebii.Net. Current Dream Log for 2014: 0
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The perfect example of "Trader's Remorse".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived