This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate it when people ask to trade and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hate it when people ask to trade and...

User Info: thaosnake

thaosnake
3 years ago#31
I dont mind cause sometime they click offer by mistake

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
3 years ago#32
Some guy I wanted to trade with kept showing off some crap elemental monkeys to me, trying to impress me with their evolved forms when I can just buy their evolution stones. Then he flashes a Shelmet. I think "Sweet, I have a Karrablast", and show it. The guy decides to show me a Froakie(the one Shauna gives you, I could tell by the name) for it. I decide to play his game and offer my Chespin. He goes back to the monkeys. I try to give the hint to go back to his Shelmet by showing my Karrablast again, but he keeps showing off his garbage. Then he shows off a Shiny Squirtle. THEN I'm interested, so I try to show my shiny Honedge that I hatched, then he goes back to his s*** monkeys for the FIFTH TIME. Guess what? He was a fellow American. I think I should just decline every trade offer with Passerbys and select Acquaintances.
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.

User Info: elnimio

elnimio
3 years ago#33
J_Applei posted...
That's why I don't accept trade requests from Americans. All of the ones I accepted with Japanese people actually traded with me. :P

wapanese alert
FC: 0104-0375-1844 [Ground type: Larvitar included!!] IGN: Elmo

User Info: neonplanets

neonplanets
3 years ago#34
They could have at least had text chat. :(
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hate it when people ask to trade and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived