This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Look at this, does it mean anything for the Bank?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Look at this, does it mean anything for the Bank?

User Info: ZinogreSparks

ZinogreSparks
3 years ago#21
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_US/index.html ##fail##

Thanks.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
3 years ago#22
If nothing else the guy who keeps posting that link may finally force some people to develop a response to seeing a link that isn't "open in new tab"
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K

User Info: Eli1999

Eli1999
3 years ago#23
ZinogreSparks posted...
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_US/index.html ##fail##

Thanks.

I've had that happen once, just go to the link within that message.
3DS: 3222-5644-3524

User Info: Bugorchestra

Bugorchestra
3 years ago#24
Hmm. I think it's just regular maintenance and has nothing to do with Bank. They said they'd post information about the release date "as soon as possible", and I don't take a message saying "we'll have a maintenance" as a "we've decided to release bank pretty soon". Sorry if this frustrates you, but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.
I go on message boards to complain about games I never played.
Pokemon Y FC: 2621 - 3011 - 8514, IGN: Osc, Rock Safari: Onyx, Boldore, Barbaracle

User Info: Number43

Number43
3 years ago#25
rojse posted...
Eli1999 posted...
davidledsma posted...
inb4viruslink

Are you kidding me? It has "nintendo.com" in it; it's the website of how the servers are doing...

Someone has been spamming topics with "Pokebank is OPEN" with a link to a virus. I wouldn't put it past this person to make it look like a legit nintendo link either.

Understandably, people are wary.

You can tell whether a web address is really part of the main site that it appears to be by looking at what is immediately before and after the last "."

User Info: Artema

Artema
3 years ago#26
MagikarpRules posted...
Do you think a user with level 32 account would risk it for the sake of a quick joke?

Wait, is 32 considered high?

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#27
Artema posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Do you think a user with level 32 account would risk it for the sake of a quick joke?

Wait, is 32 considered high?

High enough for not really wanting to get your account banned, I'd say.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Look at this, does it mean anything for the Bank?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived