This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do People Ever Trade Legendaries For Non-Legendaries On The GTS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do People Ever Trade Legendaries For Non-Legendaries On The GTS?

User Info: BackwardCap

BackwardCap
3 years ago#11
I'm sure that Legendaries get traded for normal shiny Pokemon like my female Greninja all the time.
FC(3DS): 1822 - 0407 - 6208
*Successor of the Dancing Whirlwind*

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 years ago#12
Yea, all the time.

I've been putting up bankmon for xerneas and when I go on the next day to check the trade went through.

Then I can easily trade xerneas for bankmon legends if I choose to

Should probably just skip a step and ask for bankmon legends immediately but I feel the results wouldn't be as great.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: iamBGS

iamBGS
3 years ago#13
Things with Bank-required egg moves do well. Heat Wave Litwick was my all-star, and since I've been trying for a Masuda shiny I had a ton of extra 5IV ones, so unlike most of what's on the GTS I actually put up what I said I had. Using those to get low value legendaries and trading up from there, I was able to get the Shiny Charm today.
0688 5336 2575 Pidgey, Swanna, Rufflet, PM me if you add please
Add me *before* contacting...don't have space for provisional adds

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#14
I got a Yveltal for a Chimchar on the GTS. It wasn't even anything special and had a trashy nature and terrible IVs.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#15
I got a Mewtwo for a Vivillon.

User Info: dodo129

dodo129
3 years ago#16
sometime but always lvl 90+ they ask
FC: 0963-0330-8256 fire safari (pansear-larvesta and ninetail)
pm me your code

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
3 years ago#17
Before bank was released, i got a Zygarde for Mawile and Zapdos for Rhyperior, which I got for a Mawile (Mawiles all had 5 IV & Adamant). After bank, I got a whole bunch of X and Y's for bankmons.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: XTGeminiman

XTGeminiman
3 years ago#18
What's a Bankmon?

To the guy that wants Blissey. I'm breeding a few Happinys right now but if you give me 30+ minutes, I'll be willing to trade it. Otherwise I'll probably just deposit it into GTS.
3DS XL FC: 4270-2099-5762 (TarHeelBlu); PSN: XTGeminiman

User Info: h1b1Esquire

h1b1Esquire
3 years ago#19
M4rL0nV posted...
I'll deposit a couple of legends later tonight looking for Blissey and other hard to evolve Pokémon for my Dex.

1. Get a Chansey. 2. Get Kelpsy/Hondew/Qualot berries (assuming you just want Dex data); feed Chansey until the Att. is unable to be lowered (best to do before you level up). 3. Equip a Soothe Bell while Chansey is your lead Pokemon. Ride you bicycle in Lumiose Prisim Tower loop-lap. 4. wait for the profit. 5. Profit and GTS for another Trainer.
FC: 0232-9058-3951---TSV:947---E.S.T.

User Info: Noble-Heart

Noble-Heart
3 years ago#20
Shiny pokemon can easily get you a legendary and sometimes people are willing to trade them for some rare Bankmon. Like recently someone traded me a latias for a Bouffalant.
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board http://www.zerochan.net/1139202
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do People Ever Trade Legendaries For Non-Legendaries On The GTS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived