This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Mewtwo X, Xerneas, Zygarde

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Mewtwo X, Xerneas, Zygarde

User Info: mirai26

mirai26
3 years ago#11
ShadowXardas posted...
90% Of those are child and/or have no idea what they are doing.

I keep a fully EV trained perfect IV mew two y in the battle box for such battles.

Uh... before you "grown ups" keep on bashing "children" and their tactics, need we be reminded that Pokemon X and Y is a game for Age 7+. So yeah. Quit hating on the kids for being kids.

User Info: Model_Px

Model_Px
3 years ago#12
I always keep my shiny, moody Bibarel@leftovers around for when I fight teams of legendaries. Sub/protect until attack stat is super high then blast them with return and laugh as the mighty Mewtwo falls without making a dent. Hey, if they use ubers, I'm gonna troll 'em.
3DS FC: 0919-9874-1079

User Info: XatuMasterRace

XatuMasterRace
3 years ago#13
I think I understand what you're trying to say. Usually if I see someone using legendaries I'll use them too because I assume that they're okay with it. Then if I beat them they'll get mad at me for using them. The fact that they turn on game chat to bash on me for that is sad.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#14
Zygarde is pretty creative considering Garchomp and all.
Proud owner of a Ditto Friend Safari!!!! :D FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero
All add request messages shall be ignored }:D

User Info: DemPokermanz

DemPokermanz
3 years ago#15
Caolan_2k9 posted...
I ran into a darkrai player earlier.
Destroyed me with his skills.
And by skills I mean braindead OP uber tactics.

I once had an experience like that. Dude destroyed me with his Lugia and Arceus. "Destroyed me with his skills. And by skills I mean braindeae OP uber tactics."
Alcohol is never the answer. Unless the question is, "Where did all my cash go?"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Mewtwo X, Xerneas, Zygarde

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived