This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why not put EV points into Special attack? Porygon2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why not put EV points into Special attack? Porygon2

User Info: Firebringer87

Firebringer87
3 years ago#1
Why not max out special attack and speed instead of health and D Porygon2? That way it's tank + does damage instead of just being a wall...

Is there that noticeable of a difference on survavability between using EV points on health and D, than using on S.attack and speed?
3ds FC- 1478-4802-3406
PSN- Dragonslayer19

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#2
Firebringer87 posted...
Is there that noticeable of a difference on survavability between using EV points on health and D, than using on S.attack and speed?

As a rule of thumb, barring the extreme cases (stuff like Shuckle or Deoxys), investing in defensive stats has an absolutely enormous impact on survivability.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

Firebringer87
3 years ago#3
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Firebringer87 posted...

As a rule of thumb, barring the extreme cases (stuff like Shuckle or Deoxys), investing in defensive stats has an absolutely enormous impact on survivability.

Maybe I just dontn understand EV's that well because I don't notice that big of a dif
3ds FC- 1478-4802-3406
PSN- Dragonslayer19

Firebringer87
3 years ago#4
Bump for more responses
3ds FC- 1478-4802-3406
PSN- Dragonslayer19

User Info: Tomudall

Tomudall
3 years ago#5
If you want a porygon to do damage, make it a porygonZ, if you want a porygon to take damage, make a porygon2
I find your lack of understanding disturbing
FC: 2423-2815-4889 IGN: Udall

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#6
Firebringer87 posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Firebringer87 posted...

Maybe I just dontn understand EV's that well because I don't notice that big of a dif

The effects of EVs aren't too particularly noticeable until level 100.
Is here to ruin the party
Mighty No. 37862
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why not put EV points into Special attack? Porygon2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived