This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1

User Info: Kurutto

Kurutto
2 years ago#171
Does the Masuda method work if the parents are both from separate regions? One parent is Japanese and the other parent is Spanish, and I have an English copy.

User Info: robin670

robin670
2 years ago#172
I am trying the fishing method and was wondering if there is any one place people have had the most luck cuz its been a week and still have nothing....was going to try the breeding method next does anyone find that method easier for finding one.

User Info: RohunGames101

RohunGames101
2 years ago#173
So far, I've hatched about 750 eggs for Shiny Bagon, still no luck ;-; I was thinking about giving Froakie a try since it has half the Base Egg Steps, do you think I should switch, since I'm only a beginner with the whole breeding thing? Btw using an American Ditto with max IVs in Attack, Defense, Speed, and HP (Destiny Knot) and and Adamant Dragon Dance Bagon (Everstone)

User Info: Firemaster5

Firemaster5
2 years ago#174
The language has to be different where you see three black letters for the region language on the upper right such as JPN, SPA, and ITA.
A General of Pokelite Trainers' Sanctum
Chances are slm to none at best
(edited 2 years ago)

Firemaster5
2 years ago#175
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEI7AjVWoAAMsQC.jpg
Female Budew
Leaf Guard
But, she is Mild and only perfect in HP and Defense (Outstanding potential overall).
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl

User Info: gavhiviz

gavhiviz
2 years ago#176
Male English Shiny Eevee and Japanese Ditto in the daycare - just opened my 100th egg since reading this yesterday... patiently awaiting Shiny Eevee's to evolve into a full set of Shiny Eeveelutions!

This is my goal - I will keep you updated...
FC - 2036-9987-1561 (PM or Tweet for add @gavhiviz )
Pokemon X - Electric Safari (Emolga / Zebstrika / Stunfisk)

User Info: Tostimonster

Tostimonster
2 years ago#177
I'm on egg 200-ish for my shiny honedge......
Nice guide though

User Info: Spike-24

Spike-24
2 years ago#178
I've hatched over 600 eggs for a shiny charmander with no luck :/ going for the national pokedex to get the shiny charm. Hopefully that'll make it go faster!

My FC is 3797-9305-9785 if anyone wants to add me! PM me your FC if you do please!

User Info: CookieDragon

CookieDragon
2 years ago#179
Is it okay to have two pokemon from two different regions?
I have one ditto from japan and a gibble from Germany

Firemaster5
2 years ago#180
^It helps, actually.
A General of Pokelite Trainers' Sanctum
Chances are slm to none at best
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.