This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1
(message deleted)

User Info: LynnWindus

LynnWindus
1 year ago#192
This is very helpful thank you!
Fc:4571-1534-5809

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
1 year ago#193
One of these days I might actually do this.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook

User Info: Darkstorm935

Darkstorm935
11 months ago#194
Will the Masuda Method work if I have two pokemon from the same foreign country (like Japan), though I have an american copy of the game?
Roses are Red, Harambe was shot. My name is Rick Harrison, and this is my Pawn Shop.

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
11 months ago#195
Darkstorm935 posted...
Will the Masuda Method work if I have two pokemon from the same foreign country (like Japan), though I have an american copy of the game?

No, they have to be from SEPERATE nationalities.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
Proud Member of the Solgaleo's Light Guild! Keep the Light in~ :>

User Info: Pigroee

Pigroee
11 months ago#196
This masuda method in the end is so like me by the end of the shiny hunting: "Why is this so long! make it stop! i just want to find that d*** head xD but then i find it , i run i scream, i write about it in my note book and goes to the next shiny, btw you should tell them about dex nav, its the easiest one so far, 2 hours for shiny (85 encounters) i saw a lot of people who got shinies like this
Friend Code: 3067-8953-4205
Friend Safari type: steel (YAY)

User Info: bungholio12

bungholio12
11 months ago#197
Pigroee posted...
This masuda method in the end is so like me by the end of the shiny hunting: "Why is this so long! make it stop! i just want to find that d*** head xD but then i find it , i run i scream, i write about it in my note book and goes to the next shiny, btw you should tell them about dex nav, its the easiest one so far, 2 hours for shiny (85 encounters) i saw a lot of people who got shinies like this

What is the Dex nav method about??
B. Holio12 FC: 0103-9971-4642 IGN:bungh0lio
currently playing 3ds:Pokemon Y ,LoZ ps4:DCUO

User Info: Kooldood975

Kooldood975
8 months ago#198
Can i just clarify that the non foreign Pokémon has to be originated in your game. That means even if its from the same region as you are if you got it from a trade the odds are normal.
Thank you SO much for making this thread! It has been so helpful :D
Friend Code: 0216-2170-6313

User Info: DaHawk

DaHawk
2 months ago#200
it is not probable that someone is reading this but, I'LL TRY IT OUT!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Shiny Pokemon Guide: Masuda Method, a Fishing Rod, and YOU! v1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.