This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH man a shiny zorua in 2 eggs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OH man a shiny zorua in 2 eggs

User Info: impossible2beat

impossible2beat
3 years ago#1
I was just breeding 4 zoruas, not even trying for shiny, and 2 eggs got a shiny zorua. That 6iv jap ditto giveaway man. Not much to say just sharing a MM story
signature

User Info: JRxHawks

JRxHawks
3 years ago#2
Dang! My shiny zorua took 300+ eggs with out iv's!
IGN Auggie 0232-8831-0722

User Info: impossible2beat

impossible2beat
3 years ago#3
JRxHawks posted...
Dang! My shiny zorua took 300+ eggs with out iv's!

Checked the Ivs 5iv all from that 6iv ditto, the zoroark I used had trash Ivs, I only used it to get 4 eggs because it had naive nature
signature

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#4
>_____________>
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
3 years ago#5
Nice, TC! Though I can top that- in HeartGold, hatched a Shiny Grimer from the VERY FIRST EGG.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/

User Info: face235

face235
3 years ago#6
I can top that even further. The first Pokémon that I encountered in HeartGold, after I got my Poké Balls from Prof. Elm, was a shiny Pidgey.
"Tidus kicked a ball... and got his head blown off" -ExtremeLight
Official Golbez of the Zelda Social Board

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
3 years ago#7
face235 posted...
I can top that even further. The first Pokémon that I encountered in HeartGold, after I got my Poké Balls from Prof. Elm, was a shiny Pidgey.

Same thing happened to me, only it wasn't my first encounter (I did find it in the first patch of grass though).
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

User Info: Mtvn

Mtvn
3 years ago#8
first poke i got was shiny was a shiny squirtle in firered ( every one will believe me cause this is the internet and everything on the internet is the truth and nothing but the truth)
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816 sawsbuck sunkern quilladen pm me if added
I'm complaining about the complainers. Not about what the complainers are complaining about.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#9
Why do people go for Shiny Zoroark anyway?
So you can see a purple one as it faints? This is an honest question. I'm not trying to dis Zoroark. Just asking.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: JRxHawks

JRxHawks
3 years ago#10
CakeOfLies posted...
Why do people go for Shiny Zoroark anyway?
So you can see a purple one as it faints? This is an honest question. I'm not trying to dis Zoroark. Just asking.

The major role is to have him use his ability but I enjoy using him without it... Plus I really like him in game
IGN Auggie 0232-8831-0722
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OH man a shiny zorua in 2 eggs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived