This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In the XY Anime...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In the XY Anime...

User Info: MegaSableye

MegaSableye
3 years ago#1
What pokemon do you hope/think Ash/Serena/Clemont will get? I didn't really keep up with the BW Anime but this one looks really good. This is what I'd hope to see them get

Ash: Goomy, Binacle, Swirlix
Serena: Flabebe, Spritzee, Amaura
Clemont: Klefki, Meowstic M, Pancham
I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police.
3DS FC: 3282 3085 2787. SV: 2713

User Info: J_Applei

J_Applei
3 years ago#2
You... Wow, you stated most of the Pokemon I want to see them get. Though I'd also like to see Ash evolve his Froakie at some point.
I like Apple Pie.
Companion_Cube_ is Arceus and Xerneas. Combined.

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2
3 years ago#3
Bonnie is the cutest little cupcake that I need to hug with.
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
3 years ago#4
I expect it to follow the game just a little and Serena might get Meowstic. Then again, Dawn never got that Clefairy.
GTS is evil.

MegaSableye
3 years ago#5
J_Applei posted...
You... Wow, you stated most of the Pokemon I want to see them get. Though I'd also like to see Ash evolve his Froakie at some point.

Ditto! (No pun intended :X) although I'd really wish his froakie will magically end up evolving into a shiny greninja since the color scheme on it is way better than non shiny :X

MegaSableye
3 years ago#6
davidledsma posted...
I expect it to follow the game just a little and Serena might get Meowstic. Then again, Dawn never got that Clefairy.

I also thought she might get a Meowstic but I could really see her fennekin becoming a Delphox so its hard to say.

User Info: RemembranceSky

RemembranceSky
3 years ago#7
I prefer the Japanese dubbing with English subs..already 14 eps out
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿

User Info: minun73

minun73
3 years ago#8
Doesn't clemont already have dedenne too?
3ds friend code: 2208 5506 9979 playing PKMN x. Add me but send pm if you do. :)
Xbox live: minun73. Now playing: DOOM 3: BFG Edition and COD Ghosts.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#9
MegaSableye posted...
davidledsma posted...

I also thought she might get a Meowstic but I could really see her fennekin becoming a Delphox so its hard to say.

Not cutesy enough. Fennekin'll be lucky to hit Braixen.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
3 years ago#10
MegaSableye posted...
J_Applei posted...

Ditto! (No pun intended :X) although I'd really wish his froakie will magically end up evolving into a shiny greninja since the color scheme on it is way better than non shiny :X

Half the time only two or three evolutions occur for Ash in the season. Bayleef evolved once, he has like four final stage Pokémon and he has a bunch of basic/once evolved Pokémon.
GTS is evil.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In the XY Anime...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived