This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon related gift for girl - need input

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon related gift for girl - need input

User Info: TheRealNonRock

TheRealNonRock
3 years ago#1
I know this doesn't seem game related but hear me out.
Since Valentine's coming up I figured I'd make a present for a girl I like. She's really into Pokemon so I thought I'd give her something related to it. Being an engineering student with a tight budget and not much free time I decided to use my only ok talent for this.

We once had a discussion about Pokemon and she told me who her three favorites were.
So I'm going to draw 3 black and white pictures of her top three.
Here are the lines for the first one:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/t34/551085_10202788533652875_510420141_n.jpg?oh=8545f90654e1358936e7b5c692680c96&oe=52E5B2FE&__gda__=1390813333_ef2f3e228c896396d210856d8474cdb9

Do you think it's close to the game's design? Would you like something like this if someone put in the effort?

User Info: TableFlip

TableFlip
3 years ago#2
That looks great!

And just for gimmick purposes, you could chain fish for a Shiny Luvdisc and give it to her.
I don't even know anymore.
3DS FC: 2320-6426-2982 | Pokemon X IGN: Tab

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#3
I suppose I'd like it. It's better than anything I can draw...

I gave someone a perfect Espeon as a Christmas present, though.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885

User Info: KIngdomSora50

KIngdomSora50
3 years ago#4
She'll probably be happy with whatever you draw to her :)
FC: 0705-3611-4725 LUIZ

User Info: CubeTheLwNoob

CubeTheLwNoob
3 years ago#5
TableFlip posted...
That looks great!

And just for gimmick purposes, you could chain fish for a Shiny Luvdisc and give it to her.

I swear I was gonna say get her a shiny luvdisc but then I realized not even shiny status can make luvdisc even a slight bit likable
FC: 0018-1655-7226 Safari type : Psychic - Sigilyph Xatu Abra
Pokemon Y IGN: Cube

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
3 years ago#6
Awesome picture imo.

Throw in dinner & a movie and you got yourself laid.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Friend Code:5386-8616-5738 Fire: Ponyta, Pyroar, Ninetales

User Info: ZeroEquat1on

ZeroEquat1on
3 years ago#7
If the girl you like wears any accessories in her hair then I highly recommend this it's doesn't cost much, I bought one for my wife last year and she almost died from excitement :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/104109711/pokeball-pokemon-trainer-cosplay-flower?ref=sr_gallery_67&ga_search_query=pokeball+hair&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Sorry for the long link on my phone atm.
Nintendo Network ID: Handheld_Hero |3DS Friend Code: 3265-5071-9539 | Normal FS: Kecleon/Lillipup/Ditto

User Info: KaraCharizard12

KaraCharizard12
3 years ago#8
Despite how poor or well it's drawn I'd love a drawing of my favorite pokemon from my boyfriend :3

If I had one that is, but whatevs.
Not changing this sig until I finally get both Charizardnites!

User Info: Katharina27

Katharina27
3 years ago#9
Oh that's cute! She'll love it. If you can somehow manage to get a candy bar to go with it, I'm sure that wouldn't go amiss either. ^_^
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.

User Info: Ace81892

Ace81892
3 years ago#10
Sure the drawing is good. And it's probably going to look amazing once it's got some shading, but I will never understand why people like Luxray. I bred and trained a competitive one and I had to box him because it's just such a bad pokemon. It's way too slow to be a sweeper, and it's not bulky enough to do anything else. Just... a really bad pokemon overall. But, yeah, the drawing looks good.
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
Pokemon X IGN: Swamplord | Safari (Normal): Teddiursa, Minccino, and Smeargle
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon related gift for girl - need input

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived