This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on a possible Pokebank legitimacy checker update?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Thoughts on a possible Pokebank legitimacy checker update?

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
3 years ago#21
MikeoftheDesert posted...
The thing is that the bank warns that you'll be blocked from using it, is that true?

No, they just don't let you move them.

I'm fairly certain that clause is for passing "harmful" mons through such as disguising a virus as a Pokemon and then trying to move it through and trade it off to people to attempt to destroy their games.

They "can" block you but in all honesty it would be terrible PR for GF and Nintendo when a 7 year old that got a hacked mon he had no idea was hacked gets blocked and bans him from using it ever again and the inevitable s*** storm that would ensue if his parents wanted to start one since he absolutely did not break said TOU therefore could not be banned for it.

And inb4hegitwhathedeserved and inb4doesntmatterbecausereasons apologists get here >.>
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.

User Info: kadabrium

kadabrium
3 years ago#22
im too lazy to hack simple 6iv mons.

User Info: Xodarhis

Xodarhis
3 years ago#23
ArmoredGuns posted...
Then if you're too busy with your life you shouldn't be playing Pokemon at all.

This is probably the single most ridiculous comment I've ever seen on GameFAQs, and this place is full of clever trolls.

Aurawhisperer posted...
Xodarhis posted...
ArmoredGuns posted...
Why are they screwing the metagame? Because you can't defeat them or you can't take 30 minutes of your life breeding 5IV Pokemon? Grow up.

Because adults have real jobs and responsibilities that don't involve hatching hundreds of eggs? And if I had the mindset that they were too hard to obtain normally then wouldn't I be PRO hacking? Use your head.

Part time worker. Full time student at college. Have a social life. Yet I still find time to breed my pokes into perfection. It's called time management.

Any other excuses?

You really want to play this game? Full time bachelors/master's dual degree student, pre-med, two part time jobs and a volunteer group. I'm pretty accomplished for my age, and between all of that find time for my friends, and sometimes gaming when time permits. I'm SO sorry that my schedule is just so flexible, and that I'm so "lazy" that I don't have the time to spent so long on a video game. How did we even get to this? The OP was AGAINST hacking!

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#24
Can you people, the complainers who care about hackers, shut the hell up?
I've seen it sitting in there, lazy, slothful, porcelain layabout feeding on other people's doo-doos while contributing nothing of its own to society!

User Info: noobita029

noobita029
3 years ago#25
I hack pokemons not because I need to, I hack because I can...
3ds FC: 2723 9539 5705
Just pm if you want to exchange friend codes

User Info: ElSilverWind

ElSilverWind
3 years ago#26
noobita029 posted...
I hack pokemons not because I need to, I hack because I can...

*appluads*

I could care less about hacking, but it's so refreshing to see somebody being honest about it.
FS Code: 2251 - 5180 - 0444
Grass: Ivysaur, Sunkern, and Quillidan

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#27
deidara21 posted...
Can you people, the complainers who care about hackers, shut the hell up?

We will shut up when the people who hack because they "have a life" do so as well. It goes both way, dude(tte)
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Thoughts on a possible Pokebank legitimacy checker update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived