This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank F.A.Q.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
2 years ago#241
Omnibushido posted...
can someone help me? I have a doozy here....

I went to use Pokemon Bank with my Omega Ruby the other day. Well, apparently last time I used the Bank, I was using my Y version and was disconnected or something, because it won't let me on the app without using that Y version.

Unfortunately, I restarted my Y version a couple months ago. So my current file and Trainer ID on that cart don't match up to the file that Bank wants me to use

Gotta get in touch with Nintendo's support center, they'll give you a code/button combination to put in while on Pokebank's screen to free up usage of Pokebank again.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

User Info: thirdblade4

thirdblade4
2 years ago#242
I lost my 3DS couple weeks ago and then got a new one. I contacted Nintendo and they were able to let me connect to my old Nintendo Network ID with my new 3DS, along with my digital purchases and the storage & subscription of my PokeBank.

But I've been wondering, the person who has my old 3DS, do they have access to my Pokebank as well? Considering we're probably sharing the same Nintendo Network ID and Pokebank (I actually streetpassed that person not too long ago, so I know someone is using my device).

User Info: SopranoVlados

SopranoVlados
2 years ago#243
thirdblade4 posted...
I lost my 3DS couple weeks ago and then got a new one. I contacted Nintendo and they were able to let me connect to my old Nintendo Network ID with my new 3DS, along with my digital purchases and the storage & subscription of my PokeBank.

But I've been wondering, the person who has my old 3DS, do they have access to my Pokebank as well? Considering we're probably sharing the same Nintendo Network ID and Pokebank (I actually streetpassed that person not too long ago, so I know someone is using my device).

I believe they can't. You will notice it anyway if they do.
FC: 0791-2862-2256 IGN: Miguel TSV: 3882 (X)/0980 (OR)
Pokemon Trade List: https://goo.gl/qxyHs4

User Info: thirdblade4

thirdblade4
2 years ago#244
SopranoVlados posted...
thirdblade4 posted...

I believe they can't. You will notice it anyway if they do.

Thanks, I hope you're right. So far I haven't noticed any abnormal activities yet, but I do have over 40 full boxes so I probably won't notice if only couple pokemons are missing.

User Info: GallerieDuIb

GallerieDuIb
1 year ago#245
Do I need DS internet connections for Black2/White2, or will Pokémon Bank w/ 3DS connection work???

User Info: SopranoVlados

SopranoVlados
1 year ago#246
GallerieDuIb posted...
Do I need DS internet connections for Black2/White2, or will Pokémon Bank w/ 3DS connection work???

You just need the ds cart on the 3ds to transfer pokemon from box1 to bank.
FC: 0791-2862-2256 IGN: Miguel TSV: 3882 (X)/0980 (OR)
Pokemon Trade List: https://goo.gl/qxyHs4

GallerieDuIb
1 year ago#247
SopranoVlados posted...
GallerieDuIb posted...

OK! Wait, I don't need ANY internet connection after paying the yearly fee???

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
1 year ago#248
GallerieDuIb posted...

rep

You do need internet connection on the 3DS to use Pokebank. The pokemon are stored on the internet. So anytime you wish to use Pokebank, you'll need a usable internet connection.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

GallerieDuIb
1 year ago#249
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
GallerieDuIb posted...

rep

You do need internet connection on the 3DS to use Pokebank. The pokemon are stored on the internet. So anytime you wish to use Pokebank, you'll need a usable internet connection.

Thanks!!!

GallerieDuIb
1 year ago#250
Do I have to separate Kyurem from Reshiram/Zekrom, or will Black/White Kyurem go through???
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank F.A.Q.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.