This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PokeBank is far from perfect

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. PokeBank is far from perfect

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
3 years ago#11
jasonjsk posted...
Ugh D/P 6 pokemon a day and then go running around for ages for pokemon. Yeah Pokebank is very nice, I am glad you can move a whole box at a time.

I forgot that dumb limit as well because I used HG, but you're right.

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
3 years ago#12
Pal Park and the gen 5 thing were annoying, but at least they had reasons for being how they were (Gamefreak wanted it to be a minigame). Poke Transporter is just flat out lazy programming that feels like a single intern just slapped it together or something.

Though yeah, I'd totally pay $5 for a dummy DS game that can hold at least 30 Pokemon and lets you transfer from gens 3 and 4 without any BS and then upload them to the bank with a not-crap interface. Unfortunately Gamefreak would never do that, admittedly for a few good reasons, but whenever I think of the Emerald-to-X commute I cringe.
'It's a widely-known fact that GameFAQs is filled with normal, well-adjusted people who are an accurate representation of society as a whole' - cruelbird
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. PokeBank is far from perfect

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived