This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How did you get your 50 streak in super multi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How did you get your 50 streak in super multi?

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#11
King_of_Flan posted...
Mega/khan, Greninja,and Talonflame got me to 168....

This is multi battles. Y'know, the one where you team up with a horrible AI teammate (Or a friend if you're super lucky)
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237

User Info: King_of_Flan

King_of_Flan
3 years ago#12
Read super singles for some reason...anyway haven't cleared 50 in Super Multis. I've gotten to mid 30s with MegaKhan and Specs Espeon. I usually choose my teammate with Raikou and Goodra, based on sheer higher BST. I lost last time because Raikou decided that the bigger threat was Pinsir at yellow health on a recharge turn from Giga Impact instead of hitting Armaldo >_>
|{1n6_0f_F|4n
3DS FC: 0061-0713-5038

User Info: Blue_0rb

Blue_0rb
3 years ago#13
I got over 100 with an AI partner who had Typhlosion and Gourgeist. I used MegaKhan and Garchomp myself. The AI's Typhlosion had Choice Scarf and would just wreck stuff with Eruption. I would usually just have Khan Fake Out or attack whatever I thought the Typhlosion wouldn't be able to kill on it's own, so we rarely ever took hits.
3DS FC: 3566-1636-1292
Friend Safari: Togepi, Jigglypuff, Floette

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#14
Blue_0rb posted...
I got over 100 with an AI partner who had Typhlosion and Gourgeist. I used MegaKhan and Garchomp myself. The AI's Typhlosion had Choice Scarf and just wreck stuff with Eruption. I would usually just have Khan Fake Out or attack whatever I thought the Typhlosion wouldn't be able to kill on it's own, so we rarely ever took hits.

megakhan seems to be a good idea, just like everywhere else in maison.

i've been running rotom-W and talonflame alongside AI terrakion and throh, who both have earthquake and spam it like crazy. i'm doing ok but can't seem to hit 50.
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - Illumise, Paras, Venomoth

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#15
well, lost at 38 with this team. maybe mega kang and greninja. i think i have a set of partners that compliments them.
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - Illumise, Paras, Venomoth
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How did you get your 50 streak in super multi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived