This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who do you trick room with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. who do you trick room with?

User Info: Hail_Berserk

Hail_Berserk
3 years ago#1
lately I been obsessed with making a good trick room team, and was curious on who you guys use.

Also do I need 2 trick room users or can I pull it off with 1? Im currently thinking

slowbro
mixed aegislash
magmortar
mega heracross
machamp
walrein
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#2
Trevenant. And whatever else pops into mind at the time. I trick roomed with a greninja once.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: matdsotm3

matdsotm3
3 years ago#3
Aromatisse is the GOAT TR setter, just don't flinch
Rhyperior is a decent physical sweeper, I put Weakness Policy on him because people are STILL using physical fighting/ground moves on him, which barely take 1/4 of his HP.
Reuniclus is also amazing

User Info: Almightyblast

Almightyblast
3 years ago#4
Cofagrigus or chandelure
FC 1134 8757 3173 ign lord bl4st

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
3 years ago#5
Carbink. Nobody expects a sashed Carbink.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Friend Code:5386-8616-5738 Fire: Ponyta, Pyroar, Ninetales

User Info: xbombr

xbombr
3 years ago#6
Reuniclus is supposed to be a good trick roomer too.
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece

User Info: Muffinz0rz

Muffinz0rz
3 years ago#7
My team consisted of three pokémon that actually used Trick Room. I don't recommend going with only one TR user because if it dies, you're screwed.

Carbink
Bronzbong
Reuniclus

Marowak
Dragalge
Hawlucha

Carbink to lead with dual-screens, TR, and Stealth rock or explosion depending on opinion.

Bronzbong as a surprise offensive pokémon with TR, Gyro Ball (0 speed IVs), Earthquake, and reflect or light screen (I think it only learns one but I forget)

Reuniclus for Magic Guard Life orb sweepage. Also learns Trick Room.

Marowak for slow, semi-bulky physical sweeper. Bonemerang to smash substitutes, double-edge for rock-head neutral coverage on everything else.

Dragalge for slow, high SpDef. Probably my least favorite of the set but has some nice coverage moves, i.e. Toxic/Venoshock or Sludge bomb, surf, dragon pulse. Give it an Air Balloon.

Hawlucha to function outside of Trick Room. Covers the dark type weakness on Reuniclus and Bronzbong. I like the power herb/sky attack/unburden set, but there's some versatility here.
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
BRAVELY DEFAULT: 1075 - 0844 - 9134 + FS: Pumkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops.

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#8
xbombr posted...
Reuniclus is supposed to be a good trick roomer too.

Its one of the 2 biggest hints for a trick room team. Do they have a reuniclus? Do they have a slowking?

If there is anything in addition to reuniclus that capitalizes on being slow no matter what it is. Its a trick room team. If everything is fast its probably a calm minder or something though.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: Hail_Berserk

Hail_Berserk
3 years ago#9
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
3 years ago#10
Hail_Berserk posted...
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?

It will revert the field back to normal if you use TR a second time before it expires. Don't thinK defog dispels it... Cant confirm.
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 FS: Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile
The Official Goomy of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. who do you trick room with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived