This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about calculation of EV's while Horde Training

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about calculation of EV's while Horde Training

User Info: Shino3

Shino3
3 years ago#1
So lets say I have a Froakie that has been hatched and need EV training on Special Attack. The Froakie has Power Lens equipped (which increases Sp. Attack), and is infected with Pokerus.

I go to Frost Cavern and use Sweet Scent to attract a horde of Vanillite (5 of them with each 1 EV in Sp. Attack). Exp Share is used and the Pokemon battling the Vanillite is a Pokemon that has a multi-target attack with Froakie sitting on a different slot in my party.

How much in total of Sp. Attack EV's combined with Power Lens, Pokerus, and Exp Share do I get with the Froakie?

Anybody know the exact math?
FC: 5343 - 9180 - 1145 Shinuchi
FS: Dragonair, Fraxure, Sliggoo

User Info: Reggie_Evans

Reggie_Evans
3 years ago#2
Maybe 50 iirc
Proud supporter of FSU football and basketball, Orlando Magic, and the Jacksonville Jaguars. FC: 2895-8057-2890
JERRY JONE. WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING!!

User Info: Reggie_Evans

Reggie_Evans
3 years ago#3
http://gameplexo.com/2013/10/25/pokemon-xy-list-of-horde-encounters-and-ev-values/
Proud supporter of FSU football and basketball, Orlando Magic, and the Jacksonville Jaguars. FC: 2895-8057-2890
JERRY JONE. WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING!!

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
3 years ago#4
Exactly 50.
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach

User Info: Shino3

Shino3
3 years ago#5
"In the case of a horde of Gulpin, the formula would be: (( 1 + 4 ) x 2 ) x 5 = 50 HP EVs. Where 1 is the Base EV. 4 is the additional EVs from the Power Weight. 2 is PokeRus. And 5 is the number of Gulpin in a horde."

Thank you everyone as well as thank you for the link.
FC: 5343 - 9180 - 1145 Shinuchi
FS: Dragonair, Fraxure, Sliggoo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about calculation of EV's while Horde Training

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived