This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Competitive Mewtwo X?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Competitive Mewtwo X?

User Info: Finalfayte525

Finalfayte525
3 years ago#1
If I'm doing straight up physical sweeping, what would be a good set up? I'm thinking Jolly nature, and the moves in mind are Bulk up, Drain Punch, Low kick, Taunt, Zen Headbutt, Rock slide/SE.
What would you guys say would be really good.
GT: Triggaman525
Pokemon X FC: 2191-8739-5069 name is Xavier

User Info: playingrobot

playingrobot
3 years ago#2
I run:

Mewtwo X Jolly

252Att / 252 Spe

-Recover
-Zen Headbutt
-Drain Punch
-Fire Punch
Pokemon X:1263-6784-7845 PM me so I can add you!
Give back chunkyshtew's Pringles!!!

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#3
If you can transfer one from earlier gens, using a Self Destruct Mewtwo X will be sure to rustle some jimmies.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

User Info: Finalfayte525

Finalfayte525
3 years ago#4
Lol, maybe I'll do that as a gimmick, but I'm talking about a legit battle pokemon for Ubers. Recover and Drain punch seems a little redundant. Drain punch gives you HP, and if you have bulk up, you not only increase your defense, but can also get more hp, while doing damage.
GT: Triggaman525
Pokemon X FC: 2191-8739-5069 name is Xavier

User Info: 360pages

360pages
3 years ago#5
Ice Punch and Thunder Punch on it is probably a good idea.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#6
Finalfayte525 posted...
Lol, maybe I'll do that as a gimmick, but I'm talking about a legit battle pokemon for Ubers. Recover and Drain punch seems a little redundant. Drain punch gives you HP, and if you have bulk up, you not only increase your defense, but can also get more hp, while doing damage.

I was about to comment on that. XD.

Personally I feel Drain Punch is required, along with Bulk up... The rest though...

Then you have a bunch of possibility:

EQ, Psycho Cut, Brick Break(if you prefer Recover), Facade (could be useful), Low Sweep, SE/Rock Slide, Poison Jab (If you just want to kill Fairies I guess), Sub...

Bank moves: Aqua Tail, and more exist. (E-punches and the like)

You could probably even try to run a "bulk" based (barrier/LS) with Power Up Punch Recover and one choice offensive move or something . (Edit: Even though Pup is practically bad on anything other than Megamom)
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
3 years ago#7
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Finalfayte525 posted...

I was about to comment on that. XD.

Personally I feel Drain Punch is required, along with Bulk up... The rest though...

Then you have a bunch of possibility:

EQ, Psycho Cut, Brick Break(if you prefer Recover), Facade (could be useful), Low Sweep, SE/Rock Slide, Poison Jab (If you just want to kill Fairies I guess), Sub...

Bank moves: Aqua Tail, and more exist. (E-punches and the like)

You could probably even try to run a "bulk" based (barrier/LS) with Power Up Punch Recover and one choice offensive move or something . (Edit: Even though Pup is practically bad on anything other than Megamom)

PUP on mix Greninja is beast, especially when facing a SR TTat.
FC: 3711-8087-2809
FS: Dragon - Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Competitive Mewtwo X?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived