This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Celebi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
3 years ago#1
Wasn't there a way to get Celebi soon? I haven't been playing for awhile but I wana jump on that.
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: srzg

srzg
3 years ago#2
Download Pokebank free trial
FC: 0318-7575-1563 IGN: Pratim
Ice Safari - Sneasel, Delibird, Dewgong

Patriarch105
3 years ago#3
srzg posted...

Is it out yet?
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#4
Patriarch105 posted...
srzg posted...

Is it out yet?

Yes.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

Patriarch105
3 years ago#5
Is the pokemon bank in the game itself? Or a separate download?

User Info: mustardpi314

mustardpi314
3 years ago#6
it's a separate download. it's free to download on the eshop.
3DS FC: 3067-5413-4848 Pkmn Y name: Bric - PM for friend safari (Bronzong, Mawile, Metang)

User Info: Mew2501

Mew2501
3 years ago#7
You have to actually use the poketransfer app to move at least 1 pokemon from b, w, b2, or w2 to the bank and then to you x or y game.
3DS code 5026-4514-4143 Looking for new friends for New Leaf, but if you add me, PM me so we can be fully registered.

User Info: Kaguya_Kimimaro

Kaguya_Kimimaro
3 years ago#8
Mew2501 posted...
You have to actually use the poketransfer app to move at least 1 pokemon from b, w, b2, or w2 to the bank and then to you x or y game.

I don't think it's restricted to that, I transferred a few X Pokemon into the Bank, and it gave me Celebi, didn't use the Transfer thing since I don't have B, W, B2 or W2....
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Alyn is a Rip-Off of Mimi+Kotori: http://i.imgur.com/0YKgp04.png <-****ing, Proof, Get original CH -_-.

Patriarch105
3 years ago#9
How do you aquire it in game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived