This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading Shadow Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trading Shadow Pokemon?

User Info: TidalFloood

TidalFloood
3 years ago#1
Being the horder that I am, I've transferred a good portion of my pokemon from way back in Generatoin III to this game. I see someone offering 5IV Stealth Rock Pineco for a Suicune on GTS and I think to myself I can part with the Suicune I have sitting in my box. Except it says it's a special pokemon so I can't trade it. This is a Suicune obtained from Colosseum and since I can trade a Regeice I can only conclude the reason I can't trade my Suicune is because it was a Shadow Pokemon. Am I right in thinking this and if so why is this limitation in effect?

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
3 years ago#2
All Shadow Pokemon have a special ribbon, as such, I assume they can't be traded
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy

TidalFloood
3 years ago#3
So Pokemon with special ribbons can't be traded. What other special ribbons are there?

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#4
TidalFloood posted...
So Pokemon with special ribbons can't be traded. What other special ribbons are there?

Also event pokemon with the ribbon. (Event legends(ex: Darkrai can't be traded period, even with no ribbons)
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427

TidalFloood
3 years ago#5
NewbieN00b posted...
TidalFloood posted...

Also event pokemon with the ribbon. (Event legends(ex: Darkrai can't be traded period, even with no ribbons)

So there is literally no chance of me getting a Darkrai or Arceus until they hold another event?

User Info: raymond2000476

raymond2000476
3 years ago#6
They can't be traded in the gts or wonder trade, you have to do a direct trade with someone.
FC- 2251-5472-2117| IGN:X | Mii Name: Ray
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trading Shadow Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived