This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opinions on Character Customization?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Opinions on Character Customization?

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
2 years ago#21
I think the options now are a good start, but GF really need to improve things.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
2 years ago#22
While I wish we could have more options (more hair for males, more skin tones, removing hats), XY was definitely a great start. It made for slightly different characters that I could feel like I related to. It's funny- I'm wearing almost the exact same thing that my character is wearing right now.
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
2 years ago#23
I feel slightly guilty for spending so much more pokedollars on my clothes than on my pokemon.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
2 years ago#24
I want more options in general for guys. Never played as the girl, so I can't speak for her customization options, but the guy desperately needs more clothes and hair styles.

Of course, I wouldn't mind anywhere near as much if we could take off the stupid hat. The black and navy blue zipped jackets are impossible to match with any of the hats.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: probablylying

probablylying
2 years ago#25
I play as a girl but when I get a 2ds and y I plan to be a male so I don't really know what the clothing is like for them.
FC: 319641545757 IGN: Panda Safari: Poison w/ Kakuna, Swalot, and Muk

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
2 years ago#26
probablylying posted...
I play as a girl but when I get a 2ds and y I plan to be a male so I don't really know what the clothing is like for them.

I wouldn't bother, it pales in comparison.

User Info: neonplanets

neonplanets
2 years ago#27
I think it's stupid that boys can wear capris but not shorts.

probablylying
2 years ago#28
Wait what haha. Capri's? One of the main trainers is the shorts boy. Why wouldn't they have shorts?

User Info: abcDSBT

abcDSBT
2 years ago#29
Its really good for their first try.

They just need more hairstyles and colors. Clothing as well, for the guys at least, if I am to go by what everyone else is saying with the girls have a bigger wardrobe.

I wouldn't count on the hat removal, though. Like someone else said, its kind of the player characters thing to wear a hat, we just need a wide variety of them.
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
3DS FC: 1977-0538-5534

probablylying
2 years ago#30
Beret ho!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Opinions on Character Customization?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived