This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only pokemon I hate/ who do you dislike

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The only pokemon I hate/ who do you dislike

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
2 years ago#41
Estheimaster posted...
Sawk and Throh. Everyone else is fine, but those guys don't look like Pokemon- they're human cosplayers.

They're based on oni, a kind of Japanese ogre. Also, you give them a pass but not the Hitmon Pokemon or Mr. Mime?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: El_Chourico

El_Chourico
2 years ago#42
I friggin HATE Seismitoad, but other than that i am at least indifferent to every Pokemon
FC: 3539-9660-6845

User Info: Unfairy

Unfairy
2 years ago#43
@#$%ing Lucario. Especially since it took over as the new mascot for a while. Its typing infuriates me competively, and I already don't like any non-psychic that talks telepathically. However, I will never get over Lucario replacing Mewtwo in Smash Bros (I actually used Mewtwo, but Brawl > Melee imo). I definitely raged a lot to it being the first mega evolution. I just all around abhor Lucario.
Live in your world, play in mine...

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
2 years ago#44
TAINTED ENIGMA posted...
@#$%ing Lucario. Especially since it took over as the new mascot for a while. Its typing infuriates me competively, and I already don't like any non-psychic that talks telepathically. However, I will never get over Lucario replacing Mewtwo in Smash Bros (I actually used Mewtwo, but Brawl > Melee imo). I definitely raged a lot to it being the first mega evolution. I just all around abhor Lucario.

Mewtwo was cut due to time constraints caused by the late inclusion of Sonic.
Stop blaming Lucario for something he didn't do.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: Unfairy

Unfairy
2 years ago#45
Um... It doesn't mean I blame Lucario, I would've been equallly irked with anything they picked. The fact that it was Lucario just helped to indemnify me for my hatred of Lucario. Trust me, I had a strong hatred for Lucario long before Brawl was a thing.

Edit: I'm also starting to dislike Talonflame a lot.
Live in your world, play in mine...

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
2 years ago#46
STUNfisk............

I..
HATE
THAT
THING
SO
MUCH
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040

User Info: GallantChaddymn

GallantChaddymn
2 years ago#47
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
The only ones I outright hate are...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff, so I don't think it's a matter of hating cute. >_>

Yea, more like he hates foxes lol
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
2 years ago#48
GallantChaddymn posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff, so I don't think it's a matter of hating cute. >_>

But Espeon and Umbreon are a cat and rabbit.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: silverwing525

silverwing525
2 years ago#49
Lexifox posted...
GallantChaddymn posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

But Espeon and Umbreon are a cat and rabbit.

This^ again?

Btw, for me it is a tie between Garchomp and Stunfisk. Both are royally broken competively (Garchomp less so now due to Fairy types), both have a dumb looking design (more so with Stunfisk [Argh! that stupid smile it makes when it OHKOs you with Earthquake and Discharge!]), and finnally both are a pain in the A*** to catch/train.
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD.

User Info: IAmMC2

IAmMC2
2 years ago#50
Garchomp. I refuse to play anyone who has that piece of garbage on their team. It looks like a 13 year old's idea of cool.
BBCEX Game Script Faq status: On hold, addicted to WWE 2K14.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The only pokemon I hate/ who do you dislike

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived