This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first main series pokemon game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first main series pokemon game?

User Info: TJ_17_

TJ_17_
3 years ago#31
GastroFan posted...
Leaf Green; chose Bulbasaur as my starter because it looked cool. At the time I was busy dealing with other things and had little time available; so my daughter did the gym battles while I battled the trainers en route. I never battled the E4 because we couldn't get my rostered pokemon up to a high enough level despite grinding, or reach Sootopolis City (needed surf and dive; between that and the current which if you messed up would sweep you right past the opening).

That wasn't sootopolis, that was a cave where you unlock the 3 regis, sootopolis was further north east, and a Hell of a lot easier to reach.
"You will have no sensation of a leash around your neck if you sit by the peg. Only when you stray do you feel the restraining tug." -Michael Parenti

User Info: NineNobles

NineNobles
3 years ago#32
Red (US one)

5 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 1 >>> 2
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification

User Info: Swamp-marsh-mud

Swamp-marsh-mud
3 years ago#33
Emmy_Altava posted...
one in ten people started with hoenn

gamefaqs being a legion of hoenn babbies confirmed, all positive opinions of hoenn invalidated

No opinion is invalid.
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first main series pokemon game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived