This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So no matter what you say, I'm running a mixed Greninja. What should it know?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So no matter what you say, I'm running a mixed Greninja. What should it know?

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking of
Dark Pulse
Water Shuriken
U-Turn
And something else, along with a life orb. What EV spread is good, and what should I put in the final moveslot?
"Mon Dieu!" - Hercule Poirot
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)

User Info: Dantromon

Dantromon
3 years ago#2
Froakiebloke posted...
I'm thinking of
Dark Pulse
Water Shuriken
U-Turn
And something else, along with a life orb. What EV spread is good, and what should I put in the final moveslot?

IceBeam/GrassKnot. Leaning towards beam cos u have a bug type move
FC 1349 6088 2442
I gave birth to Arceus. It really really Hurt.

User Info: Dantromon

Dantromon
3 years ago#3
Dantromon posted...
Froakiebloke posted...
I'm thinking of
Dark Pulse
Water Shuriken
U-Turn

IceBeam/GrassKnot. Leaning towards beam cos u have a bug type move

Actually not even that now. Maybe mat block. I dunno. Whatever YOU want.
FC 1349 6088 2442
I gave birth to Arceus. It really really Hurt.

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#4
Ok, how about EVs?
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#5
Froakiebloke posted...
Ok, how about EVs?

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#6
Nobody ever answers all my questions..

User Info: Flyingmouse

Flyingmouse
3 years ago#7
Hasty nature is probably best since it doesn't lower attack and Greninja's not gonna survive most physical hits anyway. EVs should probably be 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe, since the set leans more towards special attacking.

User Info: jpmark5

jpmark5
3 years ago#8
252 Atk/92 SpA/160 Spe (beats Adamant Talonflame)
Hasty/Naive

Ice Beam
U-Turn
Dark Pulse
Water Shuriken

Water Shuriken is pathetically weak without investment so if you're determined to utilize this move then you need all the Attack EV's you can get. Ice Beam still OHKO's everything it needs to. Dunno what you want Dark Pulse for though, maybe replace it with Night Slash?
not changing sig until there is an official pokemon battle sim

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#9
jpmark5 posted...
252 Atk/92 SpA/160 Spe (beats Adamant Talonflame)
Hasty/Naive

Ice Beam
U-Turn
Dark Pulse
Water Shuriken

Water Shuriken is pathetically weak without investment so if you're determined to utilize this move then you need all the Attack EV's you can get. Ice Beam still OHKO's everything it needs to. Dunno what you want Dark Pulse for though, maybe replace it with Night Slash?

So would it be better to have Night Slash and some special water move instead of Water Shuriken? I did want it for priority, but if it's that weak..

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#10
Well?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So no matter what you say, I'm running a mixed Greninja. What should it know?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived