This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me make a team around Mega Scizor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help me make a team around Mega Scizor?

User Info: Noxatrox

Noxatrox
3 years ago#1
Ever since I watched a replay of a guy with an OU team destroy 4 Ubers legendaries with a Mega Scizor, I've really been wanting to try one out myself. I've tried searching for sets, but most are just for normal Scizor.

I've also been planning on using Klefki before he gets banned. Any advice?
3DS FC: 2036-8182-0874 IGN: Ankon

User Info: BigWorldJust

BigWorldJust
3 years ago#2
Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
EV's: 248 HP / 136 Def / 104 SpD / 20 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Teammates that can easily wear down or take out foes such as Heatran, Rotom-W, Zapdos, Skarmory, and Mandibuzz are highly appreciated, as all of these Pokemon can prevent a Scizor sweep. Kyurem-B stands out in particular, as it shares a decent degree of defensive synergy with Scizor, and it easily takes out every one of the aforementioned Pokemon. Heatran with Earth Power itself is a nice partner, sponging any Fire-type attacks aimed in Scizor's direction, taking out opposing Heatran, and wearing Zapdos and Rotom-W down with Toxic. Excadrill also has a decent matchup against the aforementioned Pokemon, although it cannot switch in on any of them. A Stealth Rock and possibly Spikes user is also great, wearing down the opponent and making it much easier for Scizor to sweep with Bullet Punch.
PSN ID: xXMiista_St0ner
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help me make a team around Mega Scizor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived