The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game is the best and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game is the best and why?

User Info: MannySS123

MannySS123
3 years ago#1
Im sorry I have no idea how to make a pole and im really looking to play some of the pre x/y games because I havent yet. I jumped from ruby to y (long break I know lol). However, Im pretty maxed out on y so I would like to know the best game to play.

User Info: BurnedPotatoes

BurnedPotatoes
3 years ago#2
Pokemon Nintendo and Pokemon Gamefreak.

Those were really good games.
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#3
If you want a good story (at least by pokemon's standards) play BW. If you want a good main game challenge see if you can get a friend to transfer the Challenge mode key to you on B2/W2
FC: 5412-9925-4803
IGN: Justin

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#4
BW2.

They had a good mix of new and old Pokemon, the antagonists where threatening and coherent, the pacing was good, the post-game was fun and interesting, it played a little to nostalgia while embracing the future, the music was fantastic, etc.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game is the best and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived