This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does no one use Mega Medicham?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does no one use Mega Medicham?

User Info: FightingPolygon

FightingPolygon
2 years ago#1
This Pokemon is just... too good! It's almost guranteed to punch a hole in the opponent's team if you use it correctly, and it has... 200 Base Attack! It took a Multiscale Lugia almost to red health with Ice Punch! Seriously, try it!

Medicham
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch/High Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut/Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

FFZW-WWWW-WWW6-84TH (With Baton Pass Support)
My 3DS FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
2 years ago#2
Because people are generally idiots. I loved Medicham already, and then they made it a ton better.
I am the unofficial advertiser of the Gogoat Express on the trade boards.
FC - 1504 5746 9733 -IGN: Bonkie -Safari: Steel with Metang, Magneton and Bronzong

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
2 years ago#3
200 Base Attack.....
WHAT.

FightingPolygon
2 years ago#4
Froakiebloke posted...
Because people are generally idiots. I loved Medicham already, and then they made it a ton better.

Maybe because when people see the 100 base Attack. Yet they don't know that Pure Power doubles that.

Wait a second... You're here? You're that guy who asked for the female Sableye, right?

FightingPolygon
2 years ago#5
supremeblaster posted...
200 Base Attack.....
WHAT.

It's ability doubles it's 100 base Attack stat.

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
2 years ago#6
supremeblaster posted...
200 Base Attack.....
WHAT.

It does not double the base stat
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
2 years ago#7
Making a wild guess, I'm going to assume it has something to do with Talonflame and Mega Mawile existing.

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
2 years ago#8
FightingPolygon posted...
Froakiebloke posted...

Maybe because when people see the 100 base Attack. Yet they don't know that Pure Power doubles that.

Wait a second... You're here? You're that guy who asked for the female Sableye, right?

Yes I am. I'm everywhere, just never the right place. Oh, and because I believe it's the actual attack stat that's doubled, Mega Medicham has more than base 200.
I am the unofficial advertiser of the Gogoat Express on the trade boards.
FC - 1504 5746 9733 -IGN: Bonkie -Safari: Steel with Metang, Magneton and Bronzong

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
2 years ago#9
299/2 = 149

Mega Medicham have 249 base attack

Because Aegislash and Talonflame being common hurts it somewhat. Its priority is also resisted by Thundurus and Keldeo, both a good mon, and has low bp(40)
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094

FightingPolygon
2 years ago#10
DemiseEnd posted...
299/2 = 149

Mega Medicham have 249 base attack

Because Aegislash and Talonflame being common hurts it somewhat. Its priority is also resisted by Thundurus and Keldeo, both a good mon, and has low bp(40)

I don't see a whole lot of Aegislash and Talonflame anymore. It's weird... But if you have Fire Punch, Aegislash's no match for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why does no one use Mega Medicham?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived