This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of my Kangaskhan's moves should I replace for Fake Out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which of my Kangaskhan's moves should I replace for Fake Out?

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 years ago#11
Zerohour7 posted...
Yeah assuming but most good played will have max EV's on mega lucario . Then let's assume that this lucarion was not out on the first turn but came out after a pokemon fainted that turn .

I know people will have max EV on Lucario, even then it isn't fast enough if it didn't Mega Evolve first or at the same time. It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2, and if you're worried about missing, Blaziken can even OHKO 252 HP Mega Kangaskhan while using a Wide Lense.
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9096 - 3760

User Info: Enlino

Enlino
3 years ago#12
WolfJounin posted...
It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2

Both of these guys take over 50% from a +2 sucker punch. It works for a check but I wouldn't exactly call it 'laughing' (especially the mega Lucario, since he needs to be in a turn to mega evolve)

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 years ago#13
Enlino posted...
WolfJounin posted...
It can definitely be a check to Mega Kangaskhan if it mega evolved earlier in the battle though, and laughs at its sucker punch even at +2. Regardless, Blaziken is a far more reliable check who comes in, protects, and proceeds to OHKO Kangaskhan with High Jump Kick while also laughing at sucker punch at +2

Both of these guys take over 50% from a +2 sucker punch. It works for a check but I wouldn't exactly call it 'laughing' (especially the mega Lucario, since he needs to be in a turn to mega evolve)

Eh... I say laughing because it is a move that otherwise destroys most Pokemon at +2, but you're right. I should have said "laughing at unboosted Sucker Punch, and still surviving soundly from it at +2 even if SR is up".
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9096 - 3760

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#14
None of them. Replace Earthquake with Crunch.
Fighting + Dark >>>>> Fighting + Ground

And Air Balloon Aegislash completely shuts you down if you don't have Crunch.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: TropiOUs

TropiOUs
3 years ago#15
return is useless replace it
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#16
Earthquake

EQ doesn't get parental bond bonus in doubles

Assuming this is doubles otherwise fake out is useless
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
I like churros

User Info: Teh_Tiltyu

Teh_Tiltyu
3 years ago#17
TropiOUs posted...
return is useless replace it

with tackle imo
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which of my Kangaskhan's moves should I replace for Fake Out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived