This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any three-stage Pokemon lines where the middle stage is your favorite?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any three-stage Pokemon lines where the middle stage is your favorite?

User Info: Heracross17

Heracross17
3 years ago#131
Magneton and Bayleef, definitely. Also Porygon2.
3DS FC: 3754-7512-5193 FS: Charmeleon, Magmar, and Fletchcinder
3DS XL FC: 2036-7041-5433 FS: Meinfoo, Sawk, and Tyrogue

User Info: InfinityZERO

InfinityZERO
3 years ago#132
Dragonair for appearance.
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic

User Info: Shinebolt

Shinebolt
3 years ago#133
SilentSeph posted...
I see a lot of people posting that the 2nd stage of a family is better than the 3rd, but just keep in mind that the 1st stage still exists haha

Well in a lot of the cases posted the 2nd stage is either a more stylized version of the 1st stage (Wartortle, Charmeleon), mostly just a larger version of the 1st stage (Dragonair), or originally fully evolved into something awesome but then ruined by a bad 3rd stage later(Rhydon).

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
3 years ago#134
Haunter

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
3 years ago#135
A lot of them.

Off the top of my head... Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Bayleef, Quilava, Grovyle, Braixen, Frogadier, Jigglypuff, Kadabra, Haunter, Magmar, Dragonair, Pupitar (not because I like Pupitar that much, but because I dislike the other 2 :p), Vibrava, Kirlia, Lombre, Lairon, Metang, Gabite, Vanillish, Fletchinder, Floette... probably a few I'm forgetting too.
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair

User Info: afroboy25

afroboy25
3 years ago#136
I gotta go with bayleaf, electabuzz,magmar, magneton, marill and vigoroth

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
3 years ago#137
Porygon 2 and Chansey are the only ones to come to mind. Chansey is considered 3 because of the baby right?
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1225/1700|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. NNID Heroxoot

User Info: kingcam07

kingcam07
3 years ago#138
Dewott
psn ID: kingcam07
3DS Friend Code: 3797-6991-7772

User Info: CrescentKnight

CrescentKnight
3 years ago#139
I usally prefer Wartortle's design to it's overwight evolution, I like Rhydon bettter than it's fugly evo as well,personally I find Braixen cooler looking than that mess they call Delphox. Also prefer Dragonair over Derpy the dinosaur, Dewott looks better than it's lame quadrapedal evo as well.
FC: 1005-8916-0531
Pokemon X Safari: Dark. Nuzleaf, Sableye, Sneasel.

User Info: AvengerV

AvengerV
3 years ago#140
Quilava, Rhydon, Pikachu.
3DS FC: 5026-4492-3925
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any three-stage Pokemon lines where the middle stage is your favorite?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived