This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm now on box five of timid protean froakies. And I could care less about shiny

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm now on box five of timid protean froakies. And I could care less about shiny

User Info: Splinter_Within

Splinter_Within
3 years ago#1
Is five perfect IVS in everything but attack really to much to ask? This is the best bike simulator game, EVER!
currently playing: Ff: lightning returns, pokemon y, beyond two souls, DMC. pokemon fc: 0490-6475-3119 ign: Michael

User Info: Hydregionzek

Hydregionzek
3 years ago#2
What are your parents?
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
Visit the OGPC! Best Set Maker. PM me for details of free sets and for troll sanctuary!

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#3
Come back when you try breeding flawless HA dragons
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
You couldn't care less.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: Pram_the_Oracle

Pram_the_Oracle
3 years ago#5
Couldn't-

Dammit, Greninja'd
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification

User Info: Hydregionzek

Hydregionzek
3 years ago#6
CakeOfLies posted...
You couldn't care less.

And this.

Why
Do people say "could care less"? It makes no logical sense.
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
Visit the OGPC! Best Set Maker. PM me for details of free sets and for troll sanctuary!

Splinter_Within
3 years ago#7
Hydregionzek posted...
What are your parents?

perfect timid ditto and a female froakie with five perfect ivs in everything but speed.

CakeOfLies posted...
You couldn't care less.

yeah yeah, I grew up with most of my friends saying it and it stuck despite knowing it is incorrect.
currently playing: Ff: lightning returns, pokemon y, beyond two souls, DMC. pokemon fc: 0490-6475-3119 ign: Michael

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
3 years ago#8
Isn't the chance of getting the desired Pokemon with that setup like one in ten or something?

I think you're phenomenally unlucky.
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)

Splinter_Within
3 years ago#9
Gameandwatch2 posted...
Isn't the chance of getting the desired Pokemon with that setup like one in ten or something?

I think you're phenomenally unlucky.

That sounds right because I've never had this much bad luck breeding previously. Wonder trade is going to see a huge amount of froakies soon.. someday..

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
3 years ago#10
Hydregionzek posted...
What are your parents?

Wow, rude.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm now on box five of timid protean froakies. And I could care less about shiny

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived