This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A really weird event pokemon???!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A really weird event pokemon???!!

User Info: WorldTrader

WorldTrader
3 years ago#1
D tSo this passerby was asking for a rufflet and since i had soneones safari i offered to trade one. In return he offered a shiny sylveon. Cool i thought so the trade went on. Then i noticed it was in a cherish ball. Saw OT vgc10 vlassic ribbon but the weird stuff? The pokemon traveled through space and time from the JOHTO region. Oooook this is strange i looked for sylveon events online but found nothing? Is this a case of derp pokebank hack controlls or am i missing something?

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#2
What is an Eevee for 800, Trebeck.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

User Info: Reggie_Evans

Reggie_Evans
3 years ago#3
nah breh dis legit congrats mane
Proud supporter of FSU football and basketball, Orlando Magic, and the Jacksonville Jaguars. FC: 2895-8057-2890

User Info: Hydregionzek

Hydregionzek
3 years ago#4
He evolved an event Eeevee probably.
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. PM if you have an egg matching.
Visit the OGPC and Mz-RSA! Best Set Maker.

User Info: FinalInsanity

FinalInsanity
3 years ago#5
Event Eevee from VGC 2010 (so it's from Gen 4). Fixed Hardy nature and shininess. Probably saved it or pokechecked/genned it, then evolved it in Gen 6.

User Info: Pokepon

Pokepon
3 years ago#6
It's a VGC10 eevee from a distribution there. VGC10 was still in the D/P/P era of Pokemon (including HG/SS). The eevee was obtained in a HG/SS cartridge, then transferred to X/Y where it evolved into a sylveon.
FC: 0946-3202-3422 l Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
OGPC ID #00037

User Info: WorldTrader

WorldTrader
3 years ago#7
Thanks for the info didnt think of that stupid me. Oh well event pokemon are always welcome i only gave a rufflet anyway and shiny sylveon looks great
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A really weird event pokemon???!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived