This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dare: Use atleast one Charizard on your team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dare: Use atleast one Charizard on your team

User Info: charman5

charman5
2 years ago#11
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Scizor: Oh s***, a Charmeleon! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

Scizor: Oh wait, I don't have to because I have Agility and Roost as well as a Focus Sash. I can just use Night Slash
Controversial Fact of the day: Cubone never lost its mother. You can breed them in-game and the mom is still there

User Info: MadameLuigi64

MadameLuigi64
2 years ago#12
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Scizor: Oh s***, a Charmeleon! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

Charizard: Oh s***, a Geodude! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!
Oh, really? You were joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny!

User Info: SilverZangoose

SilverZangoose
2 years ago#13
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

Charizard: Oh s***, a Geodude! I better switch out, I don't want to be outsped and OHKOed!

The thing is Charmeleon really does outspeed Scizor, whereas Geodude does not outspeed Charizard. Gen 1 wins again!
Zangoose is the one good Pokemon that came after Gen 1, everything else about Gen 3, as well as gens 2, 4, 5 and 6 is awful. I do not like Gen 3, just Zangoose.

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
2 years ago#14
SilverZangoose posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

The thing is Charmeleon really does outspeed Scizor, whereas Geodude does not outspeed Charizard. Gen 1 wins again!

Even a Sunkern can manipulate the weather without a megastone. Charizard and Groudon suck :| Even Ninetales.
I seem to get modded every 2-3 days. You break my heart, GameFA- Damn it... there goes my Karma.

User Info: Teh_Tiltyu

Teh_Tiltyu
2 years ago#15
kula beats charizard imo

because the other topic got necro'd
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
2 years ago#16
It's still on my team.

Heat Wave murdered the Chatelaine in (normal) Triples.
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: charman5

charman5
2 years ago#17
SilverZangoose posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

But what about Trick Room?
Other gens win again without a crappy excuse right guys? cool that's great lets eat zangoose!
Controversial Fact of the day: churrios are amazing

User Info: Teh_Tiltyu

Teh_Tiltyu
2 years ago#18
i still say kula beats charizard

why am i replying to this instead of googling mu-12 combos for blazblue

yes i play non-kof things :o
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy

User Info: Chaosvengeanc3

Chaosvengeanc3
2 years ago#19
SilverZangoose posted...
You spelt Scizor wrong.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_index_number_%28Generation_I%29
Weird, you bash Scizor so much, yet it is technically a Gen 1 Pokémon if you think about it.
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4253 - 3692 - 9628
Gastrodon, Sandshrew and Marowak
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dare: Use atleast one Charizard on your team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived