This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do I bother playing when everybody disconnects to avoid a loss.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do I bother playing when everybody disconnects to avoid a loss.

User Info: Splinter_Within

Splinter_Within
3 years ago#21
R-A-V posted...
CircleOfManias posted...
R-A-V posted...
No one likes losing. It's perfectly normal to D/C when you're losing, especially when the opponent might be using a cookie cutter team.

This is completely unacceptable in every other game in existence. How does it feel being the absolute worst cesspool of a community in gaming?

You know you can forfeit, right?

How does it feel being an online troll? How about you shut the f*** up?

So mad, much anger.

Xynaxus64 posted...
Usually when they DC on me, it's at the end of the last turn, after I've won the battle, but before I can save the battle video.

Yeah that or when my first pokemon out speeds their first and then KOs it.
currently playing: Ff: lightning returns, pokemon y, beyond two souls, DMC. pokemon fc: 0490-6475-3119 ign: Michael

User Info: Zamphias

Zamphias
3 years ago#22
I fight it out till the end, but I might not be fun to fight against...I'm not too good at video games anymore it seems (besides boring FPS's that I stopped playing)
FC: 4484 9481 3196 (Playing: New Leaf + Pokemon X)

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#23
I either just forfeit if I know I can't win…. or just let the last few turns play out if I'm that bored..
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do I bother playing when everybody disconnects to avoid a loss.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived