This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These scrubs need to know their place.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. These scrubs need to know their place.

User Info: HighVoltage87

HighVoltage87
3 years ago#21
Wheeper posted...
To everyone calling me a scrub shut the **** up. You don't even know what you're talking about. I don't even have an account on Showdown. I don't care about ladder rank anymore, hence why I always battle anonymously . @To the guy saying that someone made this team. No they did not. This team is an original creation by me. I never steal entire teams.

The guy calling someone a scrub gets upset when he is called a scrub.
3DS FC: 3480-2991-7734
Pokemon Y Friend Safari (Ice): Sneasel, Snover, Dewgong

User Info: R-A-V

R-A-V
3 years ago#22
Wheeper posted...
To everyone calling me a scrub shut the **** up. You don't even know what you're talking about. I don't even have an account on Showdown. I don't care about ladder rank anymore, hence why I always battle anonymously . @To the guy saying that someone made this team. No they did not. This team is an original creation by me. I never steal entire teams.

Salty over pokemon? Maybe you shouldn't have created this topic. Accept what you've done and don't cry about it.

User Info: ENTER_THE_VAIKE

ENTER_THE_VAIKE
3 years ago#23
haha all in baton pass teams are totally awesome. cotton guard whimiscott tanks talonflame and acupressure medicham now has a mega evo. good stuff.
is everyone on this site gay? every day another one of you is coming out
-PatriotAct
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. These scrubs need to know their place.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived