This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Flash Fire

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Flash Fire

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#1
I just bred a useable Houndour and it has Flash Fire…. Does that work in the same way as Lightning Rod, where it attracts fire attacks??

It probably doesn't matter too much as I plan on Mega evolving...
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#2
No, it does not draw in Fire attacks the same way that Lightning Rod and Storm Drain do.
WOW MUCH CAKE MANY FUNERAL SO CUTE WOW
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: cocomunga

cocomunga
3 years ago#3
It does not attract Fire Attacks, but does Absorb them into more power to your Fire Attacks. It will not effect your other attacks.
FC- 3797 7330 8352 IGN- Sha-Quanda

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#4
Damn…. is there an ability that does??

Just hoping to re-directs fire attacks from fire weak Pokemon as I plan on using Houndoom in a doubles Sun team…. if not, I can easily turn this into a singles team..
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Flash Fire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived