This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would these Pokemon be considered "hacked"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would these Pokemon be considered "hacked"?

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
3 years ago#1
Haven't posted here in ages.

So, long story short, during the DPP years, I hacked a bit with an AR. I EV trained my Pokémon instantly using codes and then rare candied them to 100. That's all. I stopped after HG/SS or so because I felt bad about hacking.

But I kept on using some of the Pokémon into B/W and X/Y anyway, figuring that they were found in game, and had legitimate stats and moves, it'd be fine. Not like the mon themselves were hacked, I just trained them using hacks.

Then I was in an online battle and thought Do these pokemon count as hacked? Honestly I felt a bit....guilty I suppose.

I've been using them for the last 5 years or so and never thought about it. Feedback? As I said, I used a code to EV train them and a code for rare candies. That's the extent of it.
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
3 years ago#2
Unless they have moves/abilities they couldn't normally have, no one gives two s**** about whether they were hacked or not.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
3 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Unless they have moves/abilities they couldn't normally have, no one gives two s**** about whether they were hacked or not.
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry//http://i.imgur.com/kCC4Ave.gif

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#4
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237

User Info: hopelessurchin

hopelessurchin
3 years ago#5
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Chaosmaster00 posted...

Hopeless urchins from the city gather around - The Mountain Goats

User Info: -SocksForWok-

-SocksForWok-
3 years ago#6
Don't use hacked Pokemon
MSI GTX780Ti 3GB 384bit GDDR5 - Wii U - PS3 - Xbox360 - 3DS - Vita - iPhone 5 - Galaxy Note 3
Unbiased Gamer

User Info: PeterTheHedge

PeterTheHedge
3 years ago#7
How the f*** do you feel guilty about that? "oh no i used a lot of rare candies lol"

Grow a spine.
Not the Hegemon. Just a hedge.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: TheGreatDebate

TheGreatDebate
3 years ago#10
Technically they are hacked, but it's not that big of a deal. Just don't give your pokemon stats or moves they can't normally get.
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would these Pokemon be considered "hacked"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived