This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most hilarious thing that's happened to me on showdown:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most hilarious thing that's happened to me on showdown:

User Info: _KGC_

_KGC_
2 years ago#11
Oh oops, major fail on my part. lolme
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
2 years ago#12
Diablo_Cow posted...
What are the odds of that happening? Sure serene grace helps but that was like 12 turns of flinch in a row

You do know that Serene Grace doubles the chance of secondary effects, right? You also know that Iron Head has a 30% flinch chance, right? Seeing as each hit has a 60% chance of flinching means that Jirachi has incredible staying power.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Diablo_Cow

Diablo_Cow
2 years ago#13
darkshadowspawn posted...
Diablo_Cow posted...
What are the odds of that happening? Sure serene grace helps but that was like 12 turns of flinch in a row

You do know that Serene Grace doubles the chance of secondary effects, right? You also know that Iron Head has a 30% flinch chance, right? Seeing as each hit has a 60% chance of flinching means that Jirachi has incredible staying power.

I do but even with a 60% flinch rate the odds of getting a flinch 12 times in a row is still outlandish

User Info: snuffles504

snuffles504
2 years ago#14
I was really surprised. Focus Blast, with 70% accuracy, certainly never hits 12 times in a row. I actually felt really bad for my opponent.
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
X FC: 5112-3893-8337 IGN: Grayson

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
2 years ago#15
Diablo_Cow posted...

How high does that number get with a King's Rock?
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
2 years ago#16
Diablo_Cow posted...

That's actually a .2% chance for it to hit 12 times in a row.
3DS FC: 2380-3181-9777
Everyone call me elf monster

User Info: Enlino

Enlino
2 years ago#17
CakeOfLies posted...
Diablo_Cow posted...

How high does that number get with a King's Rock?

King's rock doesn't stack with moves that already have a flinch chance.

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
2 years ago#18
_KGC_ posted...
Why didn't you send Goodra sooner? Though I guess at the end that didn't matter much,

I can't imagine that someone running Dragonbreath in OU would think of that.
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most hilarious thing that's happened to me on showdown:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived