This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
3 years ago#31
I didn't know what a Maractus was. Lol... I hardly even recognized it when I google'd it.
I seem to get modded every 2-3 days. You break my heart, GameFA- Damn it... there goes my Karma.

User Info: theColonial825

theColonial825
3 years ago#32
bonann posted...
I didn't know what a Maractus was. Lol... I hardly even recognized it when I google'd it.

I guess he was...

DESERTed?

User Info: Matt_the_noob

Matt_the_noob
3 years ago#33
I ran into a wild skitty, and almost forgot it was a gen 3 pokemon, thought it was some new fairy type cat.
Self proclaimed Crag trotter of the Gamefaqs boards
2DS FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 CAB-BAGE!!

theColonial825
3 years ago#34
Were any Moon Stone Pokemon worth it?

User Info: MisterMyster614

MisterMyster614
3 years ago#35
OP: you are.

User Info: tirelat

tirelat
3 years ago#36
Male Combee. Entire moveset is Sweet Scent, Gust, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz. (I didn't even know about Bug Buzz. Apparently that was new in Black 2 & White 2.) It looks like they could also get some moves from tutoring in previous generations. But basically they're only good for collecting Honey.

User Info: Rat_a_tat

Rat_a_tat
3 years ago#37
theColonial825 posted...

Nidoking and Nidoqueen were really good in-game since they had incredibly good coverage during a time when movepools were limited all around. They were only so-so competitively though because of their typing (weak to a bunch of the most common moves like Blizzard/Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf/Hydro Pump, and Psychic).
Friend Code: 0104-0344-6970

User Info: RAcastBlaster

RAcastBlaster
3 years ago#38
Rat_a_tat posted...
theColonial825 posted...

Nidoking and Nidoqueen were really good in-game since they had incredibly good coverage during a time when movepools were limited all around. They were only so-so competitively though because of their typing (weak to a bunch of the most common moves like Blizzard/Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf/Hydro Pump, and Psychic).

Sheer Force + Life Orb + dat coverage, however, makes they incredibly potent offensively. Give Nidoking a little Sticky Web support and you'll be plowing through your opposition.

theColonial825 posted...
bonann posted...

I guess he was...

DESERTed?

That was bad and you should feel bad. Oh, and it didn't help that Maractus was a rare-ish encounter in ONLY ONE area of B/W/2 (Desert Resort).
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
Steel types are the best!

User Info: Malimario98

Malimario98
3 years ago#39
Wormadam, it has some decent bulk though and can set-up rocks.
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

theColonial825
3 years ago#40
I was looking around a wiki... tell me people don't use Doublade. What's up with that one
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the most unpopular Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived