This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pokegenner with some questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. pokegenner with some questions

User Info: Red777111

Red777111
3 years ago#1
its about getting pokemon in black 2 from the gts i pokegen kegit pokemon then send them tthrough poke gts and reciev them on yhe black 2 gts the problem is i want to transfer large amounts of pokes at once and it takes forever if i can ionly get one at a time and then have to exit the gts and go back in to get another one frankly it takes at least 1 minute for each and i have tons i want to get to transfer for pokebank basically wat im asking is ther a way to do it faster

User Info: Red777111

Red777111
3 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
3 years ago#3
There is a big different between legit and legal. Best you can get from pokegen are "legal" pokes.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
(message deleted)

User Info: Inferno05

Inferno05
3 years ago#5
Salogy posted...
There is a big different between legit and legal. Best you can get from pokegen are "legal" pokes.

If by big, you mean small. Origin is only a small part of anything.
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734

User Info: mushman123

mushman123
3 years ago#6
I havnt come across a way myself yet. I just put a movie on and smashed it out in one go
3DS FC: 3668-8651-4003 IGN: Hamish
Playing: Pokemon Y, Titanfall, South Park: Stick of Truth
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. pokegenner with some questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived