This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opinions about the 3D look

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Opinions about the 3D look

User Info: dustdusty93

dustdusty93
2 years ago#1
So ive been thinking about this for awhile and wanted to ask how everyone likes the 3D for x and y. I know its kinda like the stadium games but i much preferred the 2D animation if the games instead. Anyone else like this?
PSN: Persona_Paradox
Goto Matabei...

User Info: Unfairy

Unfairy
2 years ago#2
As for character mode, I probably prefer the old top-down. But I am supremely digging this Stadium look in battles with actual 3-D effects. Only a few animations look out of place and the resolution is a little iffy, but it's worth the battery loss from having 3-D on.
Live in your world, play in mine...

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
2 years ago#3
I tried the 3D effect when I first got Pokémon Y, and it gave me a headache, made my eyes hurt, and it makes the screen smaller, it seems. So I never use it.

Looks good, though.
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs; they always take things literally.

User Info: inspirits

inspirits
2 years ago#4
Overall, I like both the 3D animation and the effect, but the crappy frame rate in battles ruins it sometimes.
I also wish some of the 3D models were better, but you can't please everyone.
(GG.) http://i.imgur.com/EQfcvBe.gif
3DS FC: 1048-9881-3605 IGN: Karen
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Opinions about the 3D look

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived