This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To this day...I have NEVER encountered a shiny....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. To this day...I have NEVER encountered a shiny....

User Info: qbicfeet

qbicfeet
3 years ago#21
I found my first "legit" shiny today (Poke radar chained a shiny Furfrou a few months ago but radar is cheating), after thousands of hours across multiple generations. I was breeding for competitively viable Protean Froakies and on the tenth egg or so I got a shiny. 31/0/xx/31/31/31 :]

Don't worry, your luck will turn. It did for me.

User Info: Xynaxus64

Xynaxus64
3 years ago#22
I chained 2 shiny Poliwhirls in about 40 minutes.
3ds FC: 1977-0205-6694
QP3W-WWWW-WWW5-YH63

User Info: Lord_Chivalry

Lord_Chivalry
3 years ago#23
Shinys are all to common now 10 out of my 30 viable Gardevoirs are shiny with 5-6 IV 8 of them are modest the other 2 are timid I also bred a shiny 5 IV adamant HA Gyarados and I didn't have the shiny charm in short you have bad luck. INB4 stealthyboast
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5744211
FC:0490-6372-6266

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#24
Lord_Chivalry posted...
Shinys are all to common now 10 out of my 30 viable Gardevoirs are shiny with 5-6 IV 8 of them are modest the other 2 are timid I also bred a shiny 5 IV adamant HA Gyarados and I didn't have the shiny charm in short you have bad luck. INB4 stealthyboast

Not even stealthy bro.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

User Info: jdeo1997

jdeo1997
3 years ago#25
I've been playing since I got collosium was out, and I have seen over hundreds of shinies......through action replay. in legit, non-hacked/event/traded to me/red Gyrados shinies I have encountered is a Sableye in Emerald that I still have, a Stunky (now Skuntank) in X that was apart of my story-line team. a Durant, a Remoraid, two Lovediscs, and several Poliwhirls and Basculin.

and also a Psyduck in pearl that was in the Great Marsh guess what happened

and I still haven't hatched a shiny Gible

however, don't worry, you will encounter one someday
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
On YouTube with the same username. I will upload video's eventually

User Info: Lord_Chivalry

Lord_Chivalry
3 years ago#26
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Lord_Chivalry posted...

Not even stealthy bro.

I am pointing out the fact that his luck has been bad shinys are common now its gotten to the point that I don't even blink at the sight of a shiny. In no way am I trying to boast I'll boast when i get a male Adamant ralts with the right IVs.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5744211
FC:0490-6372-6266

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
3 years ago#27
I think I got a shiny Onix in Silver (I thought it was a bug at the time and reset my game).

I got another not that important shiny Pokemon in Emerald I can't remember anymore.

I have not seen another shiny Pokemon since. Not that I try to get them.
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. To this day...I have NEVER encountered a shiny....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived