This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help transferring pokemon to transporter/bank

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Need help transferring pokemon to transporter/bank

User Info: WarriorOfEden

WarriorOfEden
3 years ago#1
Hello. My name is Taylor and I need some help transferring my pokemon from pokemon white 2 to poke transporter/poke bank, it keeps saying ALL my pokemon cannot be transferred. There is nothing wrong with them, completely legit and some of them are shiny.

Could it be something i am forgetting? Help me out here please!

WarriorOfEden

User Info: Shyvana

Shyvana
3 years ago#2
When you say legit, were they genned to make them look legit? (i.e. legal) Or completely obtained by legit means through the game cart?
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)

User Info: Stormvale12

Stormvale12
3 years ago#3
If they were legitimately caught in-game, they would be passing through the bank with no problems.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2852-7038-9140
Name: BlackSky94

WarriorOfEden
3 years ago#4
Legal of course. I did mention in brackets that most of them have been used in tournaments and WI-FI battles so they must be legit.

There must be something wrong, I don't know. Is something I can do? Help me please
The Warrior of Eden

WarriorOfEden
3 years ago#5
Some of them were created via Pokegen but are still legit via Wi-Fi so if there is something wrong of me using Pokegen then tell me please
The Warrior of Eden

User Info: _SiTro_

_SiTro_
3 years ago#6
WarriorOfEden posted...
Legal of course. I did mention in brackets that most of them have been used in tournaments and WI-FI battles so they must be legit.

There must be something wrong, I don't know. Is something I can do? Help me please

Emphasis mine.

Being able to use them online in Gen 4/5 is not a guaranteed check of legitimacy. Not by a long way.

I would stop hacking, I suspect you'd have no issues transferring pokemon if you tried that.
3DS FC: 3840-6516-6461
Friend Safari: Cascoon, Ariados, Whirlipede. PM me for: Wide Guard Honedge

WarriorOfEden
3 years ago#7
I have already tranferred a few pokemon that were created on Pokegen successfully but now it is not letting me do it.

For example, I sent over a Lv 100 shiny Latios and it passed through no worries but I am trying to send over a Lv 100 shiny Latias with the same moveset and same ivs/evs as Latios but it is not passing through for some reason. It has no items so that is not the answer, is there a problem here?
The Warrior of Eden

User Info: Shyvana

Shyvana
3 years ago#8
WarriorOfEden posted...
I have already tranferred a few pokemon that were created on Pokegen successfully but now it is not letting me do it.

For example, I sent over a Lv 100 shiny Latios and it passed through no worries but I am trying to send over a Lv 100 shiny Latias with the same moveset and same ivs/evs as Latios but it is not passing through for some reason. It has no items so that is not the answer, is there a problem here?

You could run it through pokecheck and see the legality status. But from the top of your head, the EVs and IVs are legal, right? What moveset does it have? Location it was obtained from?
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)

User Info: geno_16

geno_16
3 years ago#9
It could be any number of things.

Latios and Latias do not have the same movepool, so if you just hacked the same moveset on both, you may have given Latias a move it can't learn, like Dragon Dance.

Latios and Latias are not found in the same game in Gen V, so if you set both to have originated in Black 2, the game Latios is found in, it may be aware Latias can't be from that game and it blocking it because of that.

You may have simply botched the stats, giving Latias too many IVs or something.

Also, just because you could use it online in B2/W2 doesn't mean anything. As far as I remember, Gen V's online had an abysmal hack checker and I almost never battled online because of it.

I hacked every single fully evolved Pokemon, every legend, and every non-evolving Pokemon (with a few exceptions like Dunsparce and Luvdisk since they're useless) and successfully transferred them all. So it can be done, you're just screwing something up.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1797/fella.jpg

WarriorOfEden
3 years ago#10
The location for Latias is the location where you find it on black 2/white 2 in the Dreamyard while I got Latios from the same but I did this on black 2 then traded it over for a random patrat.

252 ev and full iv for both Latias and Latios,
Moveset: Psychic, dragon pulse, thunderbolt, calm mind
Items: none. None of my pokemon that I am trying to send are holding anything and no hms either, I removed them all in case that might cause a problem so I don't know what is the problem here
The Warrior of Eden
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Need help transferring pokemon to transporter/bank

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived