This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's the most annoying rival ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who's the most annoying rival ever?

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
3 years ago#41
Rainbowgloom posted...
Whatever happen to them after you beat the game, i forgot?

Honestly... I forget, I think they just went back to being lab assistants... or something, it's been a REALLY long time since I played Emerald.

I just remembered that they quit being rivals.

User Info: choicespec

choicespec
3 years ago#42
I voted blue because his encounter theme was annoying and he always showed up at a time you're trying to get somewhere and not be bothered by anyone.
Due to confusion the FC has been removed.

User Info: Jyang927

Jyang927
3 years ago#43
I picked tierno because I didn't even know he was a rival. I always thought serena/calem was the only actual rival and at least shauna knows how to use her sylveon and goodra at the battle maison.
3DS FC: 4382-2950-4008 (Crow)
I'm gonna kill with Kindness! Guess what I named my knife...

User Info: MikeDanger1

MikeDanger1
3 years ago#44
Tierno cause he fails at everything. I bet he didnt even get a single badge.

User Info: Misdreavus573

Misdreavus573
3 years ago#45
Barry and Tierno are two of the most irritating characters in any game I've ever played, it's actually hard to decide.

Barry just barely "wins" out.
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee

User Info: Fennelsdreams

Fennelsdreams
3 years ago#46
I hated the ginger kid more than Tierno. At least Tierno is somewhat fresh with the dancing.

Not that I'd count either of them as rivals, or Shauna for that matter, since they never really try to "compete" with you like Calem or Serena do. They battle you once at the start and once before the last badge to see if you're prepared. Even Hugh was more competitive than that, and he wanted to see you win.

User Info: choicespec

choicespec
3 years ago#47
I didn't expect Tierno to get so much hate. Face it, he was awful at dancing. But I expected Shauna to get more hate than Barry seeing all those negative topics about her.
Due to confusion the FC has been removed.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who's the most annoying rival ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived