This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is a Hasty Megazard Y with these IVs okay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is a Hasty Megazard Y with these IVs okay?

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
3 years ago#1
Charmander - #004 (Hasty) : 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I went with hasty so it could use Flare Blitz on Special Walls. Coverage looks good enough with Fire, Grass, and Dragon to me, and I was planning to use this for the April Friendlies.

Luckily I got this spread on a female, so breeding more wouldn't be a problem. But because it is a rare female I'd kind of like to settle for it. That being said, are there any Kalos mons I really have to worry about for Special walling? Only thing I can think of is Florges, but I'm already planning on bringing Scizor as an alternative Mega since it's 3v3 anyway.
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
3 years ago#2
uh probably a tentacruel I don't know how many of those you'll run into though. And mantine xD and charizard X
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
3 years ago#3
MalkyeaImbak posted...
uh probably a tentacruel I don't know how many of those you'll run into though. And mantine xD and charizard X

Dragon Pulse deals with X, and I can't really do anything but 3HKO Tentacruel no matter which moves I use.
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
3 years ago#4
You're supposed to use EQ with Dragon Dance for Heatran. I thought it could easily break through walls with Sun powered Fire Blasts?
She walks like a horse God
http://i.imgur.com/rk6qd7r.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is a Hasty Megazard Y with these IVs okay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived