This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny Thing Happened Yesterday on the PSS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Funny Thing Happened Yesterday on the PSS

User Info: SaiPrime

SaiPrime
3 years ago#1
Just yesterday I saw someone named Vamps in the Passersby section who's Shout-out was "Battle? I'm a newb." I was just lookin' for a battle, so I challenged him to 6v6 singles. He had a team that included a Keldeo, Thundurus, and Shiny Noivern. I actually beat him, but before it even got to the "Win" screen, it said "Communication with the other Trainer has been interrupted. So I looked at his Profile, and sure enough, this is what it was:

Link Battle Wins - 22
Link Trades - 704
Play Time - 999:59

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else, 'cuz this was really funny and ridiculous to me.

User Info: Shadow191817

Shadow191817
3 years ago#2
I don't get what's funny. Something that IS funny is people sexting over the PSS; now that's funny.
(message deleted)

User Info: SaiPrime

SaiPrime
3 years ago#4
Well.. it's funny 'cuz he was tryin' to bait in noobs to crush just for the fun of it, and I beat his team that included two good Legendaries and he rage-quit. Sexting over PSS is just... wrong.

User Info: InfamousTouya

InfamousTouya
3 years ago#5
SaiPrime posted...
Well.. it's funny 'cuz he was tryin' to bait in noobs to crush just for the fun of it, and I beat his team that included two good Legendaries and he rage-quit. Sexting over PSS is just... wrong.

GameFreak would probably put controls over them like GameChat.
FC: 2793-1499-9099 IGN: Xion
Currently playing: Bravely Default. Tiz is so adorable.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Funny Thing Happened Yesterday on the PSS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived