This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best way to raise Victini's attack??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best way to raise Victini's attack??

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#1
Im playing a, rather evil, duo of Malamar and Victini…. Victini will be Skill Swapping abilities with Malamar so it gains Contrary then i'll keep spamming V-Create to get a +1 in both defences and speed each use….

Now my question is.. What would be the best way to make Victini stronger?

I have thought of a Weakness Policy activation before it gains Contrary though… but that would require an extra turn and not sure if Victini would survive (as it won't be having any recovery)

Malamar
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Spd / 252 SDef / 252 Def
Jolly Nature
- Sunny Day
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Switcheroo

Victini
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Skill Swap

That's the duo… just not sure on the final move for each though.. I could put Sunny Day on Victini so Malamar could use a weak attack to activate Weakness Policy and later Switcheroo Leftovers onto Victini so it gains some recovery…

Any advice would be helpful
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014

User Info: TheOinkanator

TheOinkanator
3 years ago#2
Best way I see is to have Malamar get KO'd/switch and bring in something with prankster Charm (Meowstic-M or Whimsicott).
Viewer discretion advised

jEr3mY
3 years ago#3
TheOinkanator posted...
Best way I see is to have Malamar get KO'd/switch and bring in something with prankster Charm (Meowstic-M or Whimsicott).

hmmm I do like that idea…. I think Whimsicott is my best chance though as I don't have a HA Meowstic
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 28 - updated 2 April 2014

User Info: Xavuu

Xavuu
3 years ago#4
Give it a Macaron.
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
Also Pinsir now I guess. It's not gen V anymore.

jEr3mY
3 years ago#5
Just thought of a pretty nice idea…

Victini hold WP, Malamar Sitrus berry….

Fling the berry at Victini, thus activating WP (before Contrary).. it shouldn't do much damage as it has a base of 10 for Fling.. AND Victini gains 25% health…. then next turn gain Contrary and continue to win the match :D

User Info: dowbear2

dowbear2
3 years ago#6
i mean, that's an option. the better option though is hacking a victini w contrary and then telling people that is it's hidden ability ;)
FC = 2380-3722-7626, TSV = 2858 :D

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#7
dowbear2 posted...
i mean, that's an option. the better option though is hacking a victini w contrary and then telling people that is it's hidden ability ;)

That's going to work. Certainly.
Breeder on The Pocket Monsters guild! Requests accepted whenever I can help!
FC - 1504 5746 9733 -IGN: Bonkie -Safari: Steel with Metang, Magneton and Bronzong
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best way to raise Victini's attack??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived