This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will people ever stop bashing different gens?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will people ever stop bashing different gens?

User Info: Swamp-marsh-mud

Swamp-marsh-mud
3 years ago#21
blademyth posted...
No, because this is the internet and everyone thinks their opinion is right in that (insert gen # here) version is better than (insert gen # here.) Also, people feel the need to hate on others for their opinions because they are behind a wall of animosity.

The internet attracts everyone and anyone that has a internet connection (computer not needed now adays,) to rise above the stupidity of subjective opinions you have to learn to just ignore them.

From a technical aspect each Generation is better than the previous objectively. While mechanically that is up for debate without breaking the game down 100% and understanding it is pretty difficult.

It seems you understand though.

I personally don't care if someone likes an other gen more than my favorite gen (gen 3). All gens are good at something.

I have it easy, I like every gen. It's so much easier to agree with everything why a certain gen is good.

I don't see why anyone would be offended, because someone likes (Insert gen here) more than your best gen. Is it a personal attack or something? You don't even know the poster in real life, so why should you care?
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will people ever stop bashing different gens?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived